[Paypal] GoalLineBlitz - Account with 3 level 50+ players, a team, and 3,100 Flex.

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Invictus1, Jun 9, 2009.

[Paypal] GoalLineBlitz - Account with 3 level 50+ players, a team, and 3,100 Flex.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 9, 2009 at 4:50 AM
  2. Invictus1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Invictus1 Member

http://www.GoalLineBlitz.com - The actual website.
    http://www.glbwiki.com/ - An independent website with a plethora of info on the game.

It is a popular American Football MMORPG that has been up and running for over a year. It has an extremely large, loyal fan base that is ever-growing.

The account that I'm selling has been around for over a year, so it's well-established.

It takes about 12 months to get a player from level 1 to 50, so this would save you a lot of time.

It has:
    -3 Level 50+ Players (A QB, a WR, and a G). They all have solid builds, and I can have them released from their teams if you would like. If you were to retire them for flex points, they would get you about $75 worth.
    -11 slow-build players that can be retired for 3,100 flex points, which is worth $25 on its own.
    -A team that has been around since June of 2008. It has a nearly maxed-out stadium. Right now, it pulls in a profit of about $15 million a season.

Notes:
    -Other than an e-mail option, Goallineblitz accounts have no recovery methods. The preferred e-mail can be changed in a matter of seconds.
    -GoalLineBlitz allows you to change your username via a support query, so you can change the name to whatever you like. You may also change the name of the players, provided that the name isn't already in use.
    -There are over 300,000 active players, and an estimated 50,000 agents.

If you have any questions or want any pics, let me know. I will accept Paypal or RS Gps, and I am willing to use an Official MM.

If you want to discuss it, you can add me on MSN.

3. Unread #2 - Jun 9, 2009 at 4:53 AM
  4. Mau1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mau1 Member
    Banned

how much do you want via paypal and rsgp?

5. Unread #3 - Jun 9, 2009 at 5:00 AM
  6. Invictus1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Invictus1 Member

Unless I get a really good offer, I'm going to let the thread run for a couple of days. The best, reasonable offer will win.

Over $150.00 has been put into the account. I'm looking to sell it for under half of that, even though an untold amount of work went into it.

Just offer what you think it's worth. I'm looking to buy mils, so I'll listen to any offers.

7. Unread #4 - Jun 14, 2009 at 9:21 AM
  8. Invictus1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Invictus1 Member

^From page 3 to 1.

< Trading a lvl 115 runescape account for a rich habbo account USA ONLY | l / Selling Guild Wars Account / Great Items / Lv. 20 / l >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site