Adblock breaks this site

Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shad3d-us3r, Jan 17, 2009.

  1. Shad3d-us3r

    Shad3d-us3r Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

    Well, I'm selling this guy cause well I've got better skillers, and don't really need this guy weighing me down. Comes with everything you see here, great name in my opinion.

    [​IMG]

    No recovs, No bank pin.
    Made a short while ago.

    Start Bidding.

    My msn is [email protected] do not talk to me unless you have posted here.

    A/W=1 pin
    While your at it check out my g-mauler pure thread: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=541364

    That's all folks, Have fun.
     
  2. Tengauge12

    Tengauge12 Guru
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2008
    Posts:
    1,321
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    112
    Discord Username:
    Tengauge12
    Sythe's 20th Anniversary Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

    I've added you on MSN.

    Can you and I talk?

    I am interested, but my offer is huge, lol... Thus is why you and I need to talk.
     
  3. Shad3d-us3r

    Shad3d-us3r Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

    still selling, other guy backed out.
     
  4. Shad3d-us3r

    Shad3d-us3r Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

    A/W is now 1 pin.
     
  5. Shad3d-us3r

    Shad3d-us3r Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

    Still selling A/W is still one pin, almost got scammed twice so far.
     
  6. tozbror

    tozbror Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2007
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

    hey it me victor talk on msn now:)
     
  7. Shad3d-us3r

    Shad3d-us3r Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

    Vouch for Tozbror sold me his 99 for this skiller, smooth trade, he went first.
     
  8. imxtoeknee

    imxtoeknee Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2009
    Posts:
    1,794
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

    is this thing sold? because im interested.
     
  9. tozbror

    tozbror Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2007
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling generic miner[Good Moneymaker]

    GOOD VOUCH FOR SHAD the trade went smooth and good swaped skiller for main:D
     
< [Lending] Dragon Platebody [Lending] | Hot girl~~ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site