[Legit/Trusted] Skill Training Service Check It Out! [Legit/Trusted]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by idontplayitrainforyou, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM
  2. idontplayitrainforyou
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

idontplayitrainforyou Active Member

Hello there sythe users I’m idontplayitrainforyou and I’m here offering a NEW and IMPROVED training service. In the past I’ve had a few business but none of them really hit it off that well and I’m hoping this new business will go off with a real hit.

All of my services for now are FREE and LEGIT for the time being. I can train more than 1 account at a time but only 2 at once!, I’d like to say that I DO NOT BOT any accounts that I train, unless it is specified by the user.

Before I train any runescape accounts you MUST have the required items to train your account!, failure to provide items to train with will result in no training.

I can train the following skills for the time being:

• [*]Strength
      [*]Attack
      [*]Defence
      [*]Woodcutting
      [*]Mining
      [*]Fire Making
      [*] Tutorial Island
    If there isn’t a skill you’d like train in this list just ask and maybe I could provide a service for it.

Now I’d like to mention that after a certain level in any skill there will be fees which can only be paid via Paypal. So for

Money Making Service’s

I offer a money making service also which isn’t free and will cost ¢50 per 100k and payment will be made via Paypal. There are a few options we have to make money in runescape which I will not go into detail about. Whether your P2P or F2P it’s simple!.

Methods

Free To Play:
    Clay
    Newts
    Chocolate Bar

Pay To Play:
    Bananas
    Flax/Bow Strings
    Honey Comb
    And many more. There are some methods mentioned that require a certain skill to make it possible, Bow Strings you will need to be P2P and have a minimum of 10 crafting. Clay you will need 1 mining but may take time with only 1 mining.

Order Form
    Before you order my service please ensure that you have read through the T&C below, Please post on this thread before adding me on msn, failure to follow this will result in no account training. An order form has been placed below for you to fill out,.

Terms & Conditions: I am not held liable for any bans or losses to your account during the process that I train them. Training accounts from more than one IP address can result in a 10 day ban or even a permanent ban, I suggest that you have recoveries set and change your password after I finish training your account.
    Before selecting my services please ensure that you agree to these services, NO REFUNDS will be given in the event of a 10 day ban or Permanent Ban. idontplayitrainforyou since © 2009.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 10, 2010 at 6:53 PM
  4. imtiax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

imtiax Member

Anything you can train here for free? It is non member

[​IMG]

< Free WoodCutting Service! | [Paypal][Free] THE PANDA'S STEALING CREATION POINTS!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site