[RSGP/SWAP] Selling Berserker, and Barrows Pures! [RSGP/SWAP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by X Envy ME X, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Unread #1 - Oct 7, 2008 at 11:07 PM
  2. X Envy ME X
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

X Envy ME X Active Member

Hey, X Envy Me X here.
    With the PvP Worlds around the corner, I've decided I'd much rather have a Hybrid 1 Defense Pure, which whom I've already started, therefore I'm selling my current Main, and my Old Main.
    I have no intentions of playing either of these Characters after today.
    Upon buying each Character you will receive a .txt document with: Account Name, Account Password, Old Passwords, and the 10 MOST recent transaction ID's.

I'm only accepting RSGP, unless you've got a great Hybrid 1 Defense Pure to swap.

Account #1: "The Berserker"

[​IMG] <-- Bank Value

[​IMG] <-- Non-Tradable's

[​IMG] <-- Stats

[​IMG] <-- Log-In Screen

[​IMG] <-- Account Offense Status

[​IMG] <-- Important Quests, Combat, and Quest Points.

Things you should know about this Account: Comes with everything you see in the above pictures, all the items are staying on the account. (I can't BH from this Character to a Level 3.) Almost has all the requirements needed for Desert Treasure, and Recipe for Disaster. Will reveal my money making method when bought, because he already has the items needed for it. Has a Level 3 Clue Scroll which is on the 5th clue, just needs some Quests to finish it. Has 15 days of Membership left, I just canceled today. Has a GREAT name, in which I took about 30 minutes to think of because I thought this would be my last Character and wanted him to have a bad-ass name.

Bidding Starts at 4.2M RSGP.
    A/W: 10M RSGP.

Account #2: "The Barrow's Pure"

[​IMG] <-- Items

[​IMG] <-- Stats

[​IMG] <-- Offense Status

[​IMG] <-- Recipe for Disaster FTW

[​IMG] <-- Major Quests

[​IMG] <-- Quest Points

[​IMG] <-- Log-In

Things you should know about this Account: This Account was my first SERIOUS Runescape Account. I've had him for a very long time. He was permanently muted for a good while, that's why I created "Account #1". All the items that were previously on this Character went to "Account #1" when I quit him. He has finished Regicide, Roving Elves, Monkey Madness, Horror from the Deep, The Fremmenik Trials, The Fremmenik Isles, All but Culinaromancer in Recipe for Disaster, and Lost City. Has a lot of important Quests finished. Doesn't come with very much GP at all (12k lol). But upon purchase I'll inform you of a very easy way to make a few hundred thousand GP with that 12k. Will just take some time, but once you do that the money making methods grow and it'll be easy for the GP to grow.

Bidding Starts at: 1M.
    A/W: 5M.

(Not expecting much for this Account due to the fact that he has nothing on him but great Quest items, and non-tradables.)

Good luck bidding!

Note: If I left anything out, notify me about it and it will be fixed ASAP.

3. Unread #2 - Jan 19, 2009 at 6:03 PM
  4. imlikeinthatzerkerpure
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

imlikeinthatzerkerpure Member

Hey there, You caught my eye with that zerker pure which i've been wanting one, and i have a hybrid 1 def, which im bored with his name is puresk1lls22. I would like to trade him for your zerker pure if you're interested.:) Here's some descriptions of him.

-Stats
    -60 attk
    -64 str
    -44 pray
    -76 range
    -70 mage
    -69 hp
    -1 def (of course)

-Important Quests Completed
    -Monkey Madness
    -Lost City
    -Desert Treasure
    -Animal Magnetism
    -Horror from the deep

-Valuabe items / Cash
    He does not have a whole lot in cash i was training him at aviansies for a while but then did some pvp and lost a lot i do have items for future trips to aviansies however, alot of emerald (e) bolts which adds up, and a bit of prayer potions, Now he's not 4mil of items but its really easy to farm up cash with him at aviansies

So yea he's not as rich or as good as stats as your zerker pure but he's pretty close. I hope you're interested : ).
    -

5. Unread #3 - Jan 19, 2009 at 6:21 PM
  6. Mackay
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mackay Active Member
    Banned

4.5m for the zerker. add my msn if so =)

< 105- great pvper!! 25m+ | [BUYING]Buying Pure[PAYPAL] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site