HUGE money making guide!!

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by pker123123, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 11, 2008 at 3:56 PM
  2. pker123123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pker123123 Active Member

[​IMG]

^^^half of what i made off of the guides^^^

took a long time so i hope u enjoy it or find it help full =)

it is in order or best to lowest money making, so dont read the first one then leave -.- it has 31 different ways to make cash ranging from 700m-100k an hours (700m isnt likely to happen)

DUEL TOURNAMENTS

PROFITS PER HOUR: Up to 700m <--Don't get your hopes up

REQUIREMENTS: To be successful, at least 120+ combat and luck

EXPLANATION: Simply enter into 1m tournaments and win.

EXTRA INFORMATION: I have not used this method on any of my accounts, but I have heard estimates of 700m an hour. I personally do not believe that to be possible. My estimate is that if you are extremely lucky, you could gain 50m an hour. That may not be 700m an hour, but at 50m an hour you could earn a blue party hat a day !

GRAND EXCHANGE INVESTING

PROFITS PER HOUR: Depends on how much you have to invest

REQUIREMENTS: At least 10m to start, but to be very successful, at least 100m

EXPLANATION: Investing recently has taking the place of merchanting. I'm sure there are still merchants out there that are successful, but now investing will get more profits easier. Investing requires a lot of research into items in the Grand Exchange. If you are new to investing, I suggest reading more in depth guides about it.

EXTRA INFORMATION: The best way I could describe investing would be a reward to making a lot of money. Once you have made a large sum of money from other methods, you can invest and make more money with a fraction of the work!

MY CURRENT INVESTMENTS: None at the moment

DOUBLE NATURE RUNE CRAFTING

PROFITS PER HOUR: 900K +/-

REQUIREMENTS: 91 Runecrafting, pure essence, at least 10 amulets of glory, all types of essence pouches, pickaxe, and access to the abyss.

EXPLANATION: This is probably the most well known of money making methods. All you really have to do is teleport to Edgeville pick up your pouches and essence and craft your nature runes through the abyss. Teleport to Edgeville and start over.

EXTRA INFORMATION: There isn't much more to say about this, but just keep craft until you have the money you want.

FARMING RANARRS

PROFITS PER HOUR: Technically, about 600K an hour, but in reality, only about 15K per plant minimum.

REQUIREMENTS: 32 Farming, 45+ Recommended.

EXPLANATION: Just grow ranarrs and sell them clean or dirty.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Magic Secateurs from Fairy Tale Part 1 help a lot.

UNFINISHED POTIONS

PROFITS PER HOUR: Depends on Herbs used

REQUIREMENTS: Herbs, the Herblore level to use them, and water-filled vials.

EXPLANATION: Simply put the herbs in the vials and sell them.

EXTRA INFORMATION: The only advise I can give is to do this at the GE because it goes quick.

DRAGON HIDE TANNING

Dragon Hide Tanning has slowed. I don't complain to you when my hides don't sell, so please don't complain to me!

PROFITS PER HOUR: 600k +/- Depends on color of hides

NEVER TAN RED DRAGON HIDES!!!

REQUIREMENTS: Dragon Hides, 20gp per hide, and super energy (3) potions or the salt water spring (See bottom of next page)

EXPLANATION: In Al Kharid bank, take out: 20gp per hide you are to tan, 1 super energy potion, and 26 hides (this should fill you inventory). Run over to the tanner north of the bank. Have him tan your hides and run back to the bank. Each drink of your super energy potions restores 20% of your energy so drink 1 potion whenever your energy goes below 40%.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Tanning hides is my specialty, so I will go into depth on how to maximize profits with it. Your amount of profit depends completely on what color hides you tan. The next post will explain this.

Dragon hide tanning is a very popular and successful way to make money, but because of this, there are several problems. A major one is that hides take a while to buy and leathers take a while to sell. Now of course you could buy instant at max and sell instant at min, but why would you do that and ruin your profits? Now please don't ask me how long it will take to buy/sell because that is why I included this extra piece.

These are my results from my research into hide tanning. For each experiment I used 1000 hides. Each profit per hour is based on tanning 3800 hides an hour (this is difficult, but possible).

GREEN: <-----Start when you have at least 800k
    Buy: 1,648,000
    Sell: 1,839,000 (20 minutes) <-how long it took them to sell
    Profit: 171,000 (171 each) <-how much profit each
    Profit Per Hour: 478,800

BLUE: <-----Start when you have at least 1.2m
    Buy: 1,976,000
    Sell: 2,178,000 (5 minutes) <-how long it took them to sell
    Profit: 182,000 (182 each) <-how much profit each
    Profit Per Hour: 509,600

RED: <-----NEVER START!! NEVER TAN RED HIDES!!!
    Buy: 3,011,000
    Sell: 3,028,000 (15 hours) <-how long it took them to sell
    Profit: -3,000 (-3 each) <-how much profit each
    Profit Per Hour: -8,400

BLACK: <-----Start when you have at least 5m
    Buy: 2,979,000
    Sell: 3,218,000 (instant) <-how long it took them to sell
    Profit: 219,000 (219 each) <-how much profit each
    Profit Per Hour: 613,200

Salt Water Spring -By Shadow Wool
    The springs is in o`gloog, the new female ogre place south of feldip hills. Most commonly used by hunters and woodcutters, not to mention people who want cheap wild pies, this place also offers different baths to people.

One of these are the salt-water spring, granting unlimited running energy depending on your agility level. The cap is somewhat like 30 minutes, with Agiity 64 mine lasts for about 20 minutes(i haven't timed approx)

You will however need to do "as a first resort" and the prequests for doing that one. I usually take a while doing RC, but its also great for hide tanning

And yes: o`gloog is part of the trader crew line-meaning its easy accesible from any main port

SINGLE RUNE CRAFTING

PROFITS PER HOUR: 200k-500k +/- (depends on what runes you make and what pouches you use)

REQUIREMENTS: At least 27 runecrafting, pure essence, at least 10 amulets of glory, the best essence pouches you can use, pickaxe, and access to the abyss.

EXPLANATION: Use the abyss to craft your runes (see post 7, page 1). Craft the most valuable runes you can with the best pouches you can use.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Do this until you have 91 runecrafting and can craft double nats!

MAKING TELETABS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 475k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: 57 construction, a butler, money to pay your butler, a lectern, up to 51 magic, clay, and runes

EXPLANATION: Bring your runes, money and noted clay to your study. Have your butler unnote your clay and make whatever type of teletab makes the most money. Have your butler unnote some more clay and start over.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Make sure you check which teletab makes the most money.

BALLOON PLANK MAKING

PROFITS PER HOUR: 400k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: Read Explanation.

EXPLANATION: Then you have two choices, one is walking from Varrok east bank and the other is the balloons. Since walking explains itself I will explain the balloons.

The max load is 40kg so boots of lightness, pennance gloves and the hunter capes help a lot. Start by going to castle wars and then take out the money(250 each oak plank), a willow log, a yew log or ring of dueling and the oak logs. Make sure your weight is under 40kg or else you won't be able to use the balloon. Then head to the balloon (north end of the island outside cwars) and travel to Varrok. Once there make the planks and either tele back to cwars or use the balloons then start over.

When you have made the amount of planks you want you can sell them on the exchange for the price you like.

EXTRA INFORMATION: If anyone knows more on how this works please tell me.

IMPLING HUNTING

PROFITS PER HOUR: 400k +/- (more if you get dragon arrows)

REQUIREMENTS: At least 65 hunter (should be 74 but 80+) and access to Puro Puro.

EXPLANATION: Catch implings in Puro Puro.

EXTRA INFORMATION: You can use the imps in Puro Puro to bank items.

ABYSSAL DEAMON SLAYING

PROFITS PER HOUR: 400k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: High combat level, 85 slayer, good armour, and a good weapon.

EXPLANATION: First, find a place with deamons that you like (If anyone knows which place is best please tell me). All you have to do is kill deamons for hours, and hours, and hours. The drop rate for whips is 1 every 300-400 kills.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Not great money, but good combat exp.

GREEN DRAGON KILLING

PROFITS PER HOUR: 360k

REQUIREMENTS: A fairly high combat level, good armour, a good weapon, protection from dragon fire, and games necklaces.

EXPLANATION: Put on your armour, weapon, and a necklace. Use your necklace to teleport to Clan Wars and walk over to the green dragons. Once you have a full inventory of bones, hides, and really good drops; teleport to Bounty Hunter with your necklace. From there bank you drops and start th process over.

EXTRA INFORMATION: I have heard there are also green dragons in the Chaos Tunnels, but I don't know if they are any quicker.

SINGLE SNAPE GRASS COLLECTING

PROFITS PER HOUR: 350k

REQUIREMENTS: Lots of dueling rings, 72 magic (69 with Wizard's mind bomb), completion of Lunar Diplomacy.

EXPLANATION: Teleport to Castle Wars. Get out teleport runes (Be on Lunar Spellbook). Teleport to Waterbirth Island. Collect as much snape grass as you can. Teleport back to Castle Wars. Repeat till you get desired number of snape grass.

EXTRA INFORMATION: The best spot to collect the Snape Grass is in the South West part of the Island. There are six spawns there. This method is more effective than with a team because theres less people collecting the Grass. Avoid Rock Crabs attacks. Wizard's mind bombs can be bought in Burthorpe's Games Room for 3gp each.

TEAM SNAPE GRASS COLLECTING

PROFITS PER HOUR: 325k

REQUIREMENTS: A snape grass collecting team and a lot of rings of dueling.

EXPLANATION: Teleport to Castle Wars. From there, someone in the team will cast group teleport to Waterbirth Island. Once on the island, collect all the snape grass you can and teleport to Castle Wars. The process then starts over.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Different teams have different methods, but they all have the same concept.

TEAM LEADERS: Simply PM either leader to see if they are currently bring groups.
    Jay9313 <-join clan chat if you see on to start collecting
    Monyman218
    3 Big

KILLING ANKOUS

PROFITS PER HOUR: Depends on how you kill, but 300k+ a trip. Not as much for f2p

REQUIREMENTS: High Combat, Good Weapons/Armour, Food, Guthan's or Bones to Peaches Tabs. Salve Ammy Recommended.

EXPLANATION: Simply go to last level of the Stronghold of Security and kill Ankous. Make sure to find a world where there is no one there.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Not much really, I'd say just to kill these. They are level 75 and great experience. Salve Amulets make you hit insanely hard on them.

Also, try to use a Salve Amulet (e) if you can. You get them from Tarn's Lair.

DARK BEAST SLAYING (Very similar to Abyssal Deamon Slaying)

PROFITS PER HOUR: 300k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: High combat level, 90 slayer, good armour, ans a good weapon.

EXPLANATION: First, find a place with beasts that you like (If anyone knows which place is best please tell me). All you have to do is kill beasts for hours, and hours, and hours. I'm pretty sure the drop rate for dark bows is 1 every 6 hours (please tell me if I'm wrong).

EXTRA INFORMATION: Not great money, but good combat exp.

BUYING ONYX GEMS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 300k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: 3m, but 12m to be very successful

EXPLANATION: Buy fire runes or Chaos runes in Grand Exchange. (Either 300,000 fire runes or 33,334 chaos runes). Go to the Tzhaar area under Karajama and sell the runes to the magic shop, with the Tokkul buy an onyx gem from the gem shop and sell on the Grand Exchange. also can buy obby mauls about 30 per gem trying to buy-not sure on current obby maul price

EXTRA INFORMATION: These sell faster as furies so try to get an assist to help you out! Also, you can get Karamja Gloves and be able to buy Onyxs at 260k Tokkul each.

HIGH LEVEL CHINCHOMPA HUNTING

PROFITS PER HOUR: 290k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: At least 80 hunting, 5 box traps, rings of dueling, and full lampuia (have to check spelling)

EXPLANATION: Go to your favorite chinchompa spot and catch all you can. Once you get 1k teleport with your ring to Castle Wars, bank your chins and start over.

EXTRA INFORMATION: I believe there are closer banks, please tell me if you know of any.

KILLING UNICORNS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 280k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: Decent combat level, amour + weapon, and games necklace

EXPLANATION: Put on your armour + weapon and teleport to Bounty Hunter with your necklace. Go over to the unicorns and kill them, only taking the horns. Teleport to Bounty Hunter, bank and start over.

EXTRA INFORMATION: This a lower level version of dragon kill.

PICKING MORT MYRE FUNGUS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 280k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: Priest in Peril, Nature Spirit for the Silver sickle(b)

EXPLANATION: Method A: Run to Canifis bank get you Silver sickle(b) and run to the swamp gates get in the middle of 3 logs or between 2 logs and operate it. pick the Mort myre fungus. Run back to bank drink p pots. repeat.

Method B:Tele home with tabs or runes enter portal to canifis bar and run to the swamp gates get in the middle of 3 logs or between 2 logs and operate the Silver sickle(b) pick until full tele home recharge pray at alter and repeat.
    EDIT: you need 50 con for the portal

EXTRA INFORMATION: SUGGESTED-50+ pray or 40 lowest with p pot

FISHING THRAWLER

PROFITS PER HOUR: Depends on fishing level
    81+ fishing for good money-manta and turtle-150-250k+
    79-turtle and shark-100k-200k
    76-shark-89k-140k

REQUIREMENTS: Money

EXPLANATION: Just play the game, collect fish, and bank.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Nothing else

KILLING AVIANSIES

PROFITS PER HOUR: 250k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: 75+ Range and access to God Wars Dungeon
    Equipment: Any ranger's hat
    Equipment: Any ranger's torso
    Equipment: Zamorak book
    Equipment: Saradomin Chaps
    Equipment: Rune C'bow
    Equipment: Adamant/diamond (e) bolts
    Equipment: Any vambraces
    Equipment: And boots
    Equipment: Ring of Wealth/Life/Archer

Invent: Ranging potion x4
    Invent: Sharks * 6
    Invent: Nature runes * 500
    Invent: Fire staff
    Invent: Prayer potion (4) x 12
    Other remaining space *3: Stackable drops
    Other remaining space *1: Space for holding non-stackables to alch

EXPLANATION: Kill Aviansies. About 1/4 of the time, they will dropped 4 NOTED adamantite bars. These sell for a little more than 2k, so that means 8k a drop. If you pot, you can kill one of these in about 20 seconds. Also, they drop rune daggers (p) and rune limbs. These are high-alched, so even more cash.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Nothing else to say.

COLLECTING TOADS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 240k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: None!

EXPLANATION: Go to Tree Gnome Stronghold, collect toads and bank.

EXTRA INFORMATION: This is pretty much as simple as it gets.

COLLECTING BLUE DRAGON SCALES

PROFITS PER HOUR: 230k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: Protection from dragon fire and High agility recommended

EXPLANATION: I have never done this my self, but I have heard of other players making money from it. What you do is head out to Traverly dungeon and go through the pipe to the blue dragons. Get a full inventory of scales, bank them and start over.

EXTRA INFORMATION: I don't know too much about this, so if anyone knows more please tell me.

HUMIDIFY

PROFITS PER HOUR: 225K +/-

REQUIREMENTS: Vials, runes, 68 magic, and completion of Dream Mentor

EXPLANATION: Fill your inventory with your runes and vials. Cast humidify on the vials and bank the water-filled vials. Take out more vials and repeat.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Buy as many vials as you can.

BARROWING

PROFITS PER HOUR: from 100k to over 10m

REQUIREMENTS: High levels. All I can say

EXPLANATION: Its kinda much to say in here, but you need to kill 6 brothers, one has a tunnel, you go through and kill one of each monster, and get the chest.

EXTRA INFORMATION: You should search for Barrows guides to get more information.

BUYING WATER-FILLED VIALS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 175k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: Money to buy water-filled vials and super energy potions.

EXPLANATION: Go to Ardougne bank. Take out money to buy water-filled vials and a super energy potion. Buy a full inventory of water-filled vials at the general store and rune back to the bank. Then start the process over.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Not much else to say.

MINING PURE ESSENCE

PROFITS PER HOUR: 150k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: 30 mining, pickaxe, completion of Rune Mysteries quest, and access to Magic Guild recommended

EXPLANATION: Go to either Varroke or Yanille bank and take out your pickaxe. Go to either the rune store (Varroke) or Magic Guild (Yanille) and teleport to the essence mine. Mine a full inventory of pure essence and teleport back. Bank and repeat.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Not much else to say.

BUYING CHOCOLATE BARS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 150k +/-

REQUIREMENTS:
    About 400gp for the ride to Nardah.
    At least 20k.
    A Shantay Pass
    Recommended but not required:
    Spotted/Spottier cape
    Boots of lightness
    Penace Gloves
    Energy/Super Energy potions

EXPLANATION: Head over to Shantay Pass and take out your 400gp and Shantay Pass. Pass through and take a magic carpet ride to Pollnivneach. Then, walk a bit South until you find another magic carpet. Take the ride from there to Nardah. Head a bit east until you find the Chocolate shop.

Go grab all your money from the bank which is South of the Chocolate shop. All you have to do now is buy a full inventory of chocolate, bank, and buy more.

After buying a nice amount of bars you may want to turn them all into chocolate dust since chocolate bars don't sell so easy themselves and sell for a little less.

EXTRA INFORMATION:
    •You will not need waterskins.
    •Try to be as light as possible.
    •Drink energy or super energy potions
    when you need to.

FISHING SHARKS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 135k +/-

REQUIREMENTS:
    76 Fishing to fish sharks
    85+ is recommended
    Patience
    Barb-Tailed or regular Harpoon

EXPLANATION: Firstly, you should fish at the Fishing Guild. Only because the bank is really close. Even though Catherby and Jazito have close banks, the Fishing Guild has the closest.

So head over to the Fishing Guild with your Harpoon and start fishing.

At around 76 it'll probably take 15-20 minutes per bag. At 85+ it'll probably take about 15 minutes. And at 99 it should take 10-15 minutes.

You roughly make around 100-200k per hour, but you barely have to do anything .

EXTRA INFORMATION:

•If you can afford fishing potions or admiral pies, buy some to help you fish faster.
    •Yes, fishing is boring. To keep yourself from being bored talk with people around you, join a clan chat, listen to some music or watch videos.
    •If you have a nice summoning level, you might want to take out a Granite crab, Ibis, or a Granite Lobster to fish you some extra fish.
    •If you have 96+ fishing, you can hand fish for sharks which will give you strength exp everytime you catch one.

FISHING LOBSTERS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 135k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: 40 fishing and a Lobster pot.

EXPLANATION: For members its best to fish in Catherby or the Fishing Guild. For f2p Karamja is the only chose.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Check out extra information on the previous post.

CUTTING YEWS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 130k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: 60 woodcutting and at least a rune axe

EXPLANATION: Find a place that works for you, cut logs and bank.

EXTRA INFORMATION: Now that macroers (I believe thats Jagex's name for them) are gone I recomend cutting yews in Lumbridge and banking in Draynor, but use any spot you find that works for you.

CUTTING MAGIC TREES

PROFITS PER HOUR: 120k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: 75 woodcutting and at least a rune axe

EXPLANATION: Find a place with magic trees that you like, cut logs and bank.

EXTRA INFORMATION: I don't know if there is one particular location with trees that is better than anyother so it is best to test each out and see which works best for you.

KILLING CHAOS DRUIDS

PROFITS PER HOUR: 110k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: Decent combat level

EXPLANATION: Like cutting yews and magic trees, there are many places to kill chaos druids. Find one that works for you and kill the druids and take the herbs.

EXTRA INFORMATION: I do not recomended this money making method since Unicorn Killing has the same requirement and makes 2.5x as much money.

BUYING BOLTS OF CLOTH

PROFITS PER HOUR: 95k +/-

REQUIREMENTS: Money to buy cloth

EXPLANATION: Go to Varroke east bank. Take out money to buy cloth and head to the sawmill. Buy a full inventory of cloth, bank, and repeat.

EXTRA INFORMATION: The only reason I would see someone doing this is to make money to make planks (same exact concept, but you make more money).

hope u liked it i put alot of work into it.

3. Unread #2 - Apr 11, 2008 at 4:45 PM
  4. pker123123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pker123123 Active Member

comn guy it took forever to type

5. Unread #3 - Apr 11, 2008 at 7:50 PM
  6. pker123123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pker123123 Active Member

edit: added profits

7. Unread #4 - Apr 11, 2008 at 8:07 PM
  8. Inventor
    Referrals:

Inventor Guest

This guide is awesome.

9. Unread #5 - Apr 11, 2008 at 8:10 PM
  10. pker123123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pker123123 Active Member

=) thanks first post. i put alot of work into it

11. Unread #6 - Apr 11, 2008 at 8:20 PM
  12. Vlad
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Vlad Hero

Pretty damn nice, and giving it out for free was very nice of you :)

13. Unread #7 - Apr 11, 2008 at 8:34 PM
  14. Benyamica
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Benyamica Forum Addict
    Banned

wow I like it, but not very many options for f2p

15. Unread #8 - Apr 11, 2008 at 8:37 PM
  16. pker123123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pker123123 Active Member

i dont want to look like a spammer by posting to much so this will be the last one for now,

i know there arnt many f2p but well there really is no good way for f2p (that i know of) best would be cockroach soldiers.

17. Unread #9 - Apr 11, 2008 at 11:16 PM
  18. Bayden
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bayden Member

Nice job! You must have worked hard copy and pasting this guide from Ascubas. You are stealing his guide and claiming it for yourself. Go to Runescape.com and search Super Guide To Making Money. You'll find this guide was made 28-Mar-2008, yet he posted it yesterday and is taking credit for it.

19. Unread #10 - Apr 11, 2008 at 11:43 PM
  20. pker123123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pker123123 Active Member

hmm who said im not ascubas...

get of my thread

21. Unread #11 - Apr 12, 2008 at 12:00 AM
  22. Lick.The.Clit
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lick.The.Clit Active Member
    Banned

although its leeched its still great

23. Unread #12 - Apr 12, 2008 at 1:07 AM
  24. 1337 Sp34k
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

1337 Sp34k Active Member

ur the best ty sooo much 4 this

25. Unread #13 - Apr 12, 2008 at 4:48 AM
  26. FEAR ME LORD
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FEAR ME LORD Forum Addict
    Banned

nice guide ive got a biiger one =} gonna realease it soon its not selling lols!

27. Unread #14 - Apr 12, 2008 at 9:49 AM
  28. Eric
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Eric Grand Master
    Banned

This guide was copied from Ascubas on Runescape.com forums. Unless of course he is Ascubas.

29. Unread #15 - Apr 12, 2008 at 9:56 AM
  30. Macroman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

Nice guides all i need now is 100m, to start my Ge investing and i need a guide on that.

9/10 could be more detailed.

31. Unread #16 - Apr 12, 2008 at 6:51 PM
  32. Touch1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Touch1 Active Member

I'm loving your guide and I'm gonna use it.

33. Unread #17 - Apr 13, 2008 at 12:28 AM
  34. pnoyslick23
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pnoyslick23 Member

The one where u said buy 300k+ fire runes or chaos runes then resell to shop for Tokkuls then buy the uncut onxy,it wouldent work.I tried it and when u go to the shop ur basically selling it for only 1 Tokkul per fire rune.Meaning ur gonna need 300k fire runes which is about 5mil.Besides if u sell to the store for Tokkuls u can only sell it in bundles of 50 at a time.So that would take very long to sell 300k fire runes.

35. Unread #18 - Apr 13, 2008 at 12:49 AM
  36. |0|
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Gohan has AIDS

|0| Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

Nice, alot of typical techniques that make a decent profit. Hope you didn't steal this guide lol. If you didn't nice job.

37. Unread #19 - Apr 13, 2008 at 12:53 AM
  38. roner101
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

roner101 Guru
    Do Not Trade

currently talking to a guy i met on tip it who made 35mill in 2 weeks ge merchanting.. If i get some tips from him i would be happy to pass some on to you. :)

39. Unread #20 - Apr 13, 2008 at 1:58 AM
  40. Chrobe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Chrobe Member
    Banned

Heres something good for people who are desperate for money, yet they don't have good skills (members) (need 20k-ish)

Go to ardougne bank, bank everything except about 20k. Run over to the general store and buy a full inventory of 'Vial of water'. Then run to the bank and bank them all. Repeat. When you get a lot, sell them in the GE

You bought for - 10gp
    You sold for - rougly 80-90 gp

You make - roughly 250k +/- hour

< new rwt trading guide | Guide to 800k-900k ph >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site