***~~~Big Peanut's Middle Man and Tuorial Island Service~~~***

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Big Peanut, May 5, 2007.

1. Unread #1 - May 5, 2007 at 7:26 PM
  2. Big Peanut
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Big Peanut Forum Addict

Hey Sythe users. I am now opening my Middlemanning and free Tutorial island service! If you are interested in tutorial island, skip to the bottom of my post!

I would like to start by saying my msn is: [email protected]

Although i have not been here at sythe for very long, i would like to start doing free MM's. If you do not trust me, then please don't waste your post because i will report all flaming/spamming.
    Now, without further ado:

How I will be doing my MM's:

NOTE: I WILL JOIN THE CONVERSATION WITH THE BUYER AND SELLER

Account For Gp:

Buyer will give me money. Seller will give me the username, password, and all additional past passwords/recoveries. I will go onto the account, check if it has recoveries, bank pin, or members. If all the requirements of the buyer has been met, then i will give the name and password to the buyer, who will verify the account himself. Once the buyer has confirmed the account, I will give the money to the seller.

Account For Account:

Trader 1 will give me the username, password, and all additional past passwords/recoveries. I will go onto the account, check if it has recoveries, bank pin, or members. Trader 2 will do the same. I will then let Trader 1 verify the account. Once he has confirmed it, i will give trader 2 his account from trader 1.

Gp For Pin

Buyer gives me money as well as a link that links me to a page where he is already logged in and all i have to do is put in the pin. Then seller gives me pin. I will try the pin. If the pin is correct, i will give the seller his money.

I DO NOT DO REAL LIFE MONEY TRADING AT THE MOMENT

Tutorial Island:
    Contact me through msn, give me the username and password, and i will have tutorial island done in no time as long as you vouch for me.
    Completed Middlemans:

Completed Tutorial Island:

Vouchers (besides people in my sig)

3. Unread #2 - Jun 4, 2007 at 5:15 AM
  4. benedictvang
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

benedictvang Forum Addict
    Banned

talk on msn, i got some work 4 u

< i need traning fast | Im Unbanned!!!!!11 >