[CHEAP]Any Skill training 24/7 Until The Job Is Done! You Pay AFTER I'm done! [LEGIT]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by RsAccountTrading, Jul 13, 2012.

[CHEAP]Any Skill training 24/7 Until The Job Is Done! You Pay AFTER I'm done! [LEGIT]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 13, 2012 at 8:48 PM
  2. RsAccountTrading
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RsAccountTrading Active Member

Hello Sythe Users! Welcome to my Skill Training Shop!

What Exactly Is The Thread About, And what do I have to offer?
    - Before I say anything, *NOTE* I WILL TRAIN YOUR SKILL FIRST THEN YOU WILL PAY ME AFTER THE JOB IS DONE* *(Only applies to trusted people with vouches) I'm doing skill training for ANY Runescape skill, F2p/P2p ANYTHING!

Why Choose me?
    - I'm cheap, I'm safe, I DON'T use bots or any other kind of malicious software. I've had LOTS of experience with training/skilling on RS Proud player since 2004. I love training/skilling and won't stop until the job is done!

How can I trust You/ How is this safe?
    - I Realize I'm a new comer, Everyone has to start out somewhere and I'm been noticing that this is a good way to get vouches. I love Runescape so skilling/leveling up is super fun for me and safe as I DON'T use bots! I will work on your skill 24-7 until your desired level is achieved.

How do I know you won't touch my account or hack it?
    - I realize this will be A major issue for me when trying to convince people to use my services. I WON'T touch anything I'm not supposed to touch. And definitely won't try to hack it. I'm Rich, have a 138 RS account, formally was in Dragon Dyce CC. USE A LEVEL 3 WITH NOTHING WORTH ANYTHING IN THE BANK, if you want to TEST my services! Use a crappy account with horrible skills/bank IDC! I'm just trying to convince people to use my services, As I need Rsgp and Vouches! IF YOU STILL DON'T TRUST ME REMOVE EVERYTHING WORTH ANYTHING FROM YOUR BANK AND HOLD IT ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, I WON'T DO NO BS!

Requirement's- Each Account you want me to train on MUST have an E-mail registered on it and Recovery Questions for safety reasons. It must have the items I will need to train said skill.

Cost? Payment? - Payments are to made via RSGP ONLY. This accounts for ANY skill so use this to find out how much it will cost you!

200k xp - 1.5m
    450k xp - 3.5m
    and so on just leave a comment and we'll figure out a price,

Use that format to reply to this thread, and We will come up with a price.
    Again I WILL TRAIN YOUR SKILL FIRST THEN YOU WILL PAY ME AFTER THE JOB IS DONE!

Code:
    Skill: 
    P2P/F2P?:
    CURRENT LEVEL:
    LEVEL NEEDED:
    BY WHEN DO YOU NEED THAT SKILL REACHED:
    DO YOU AGREE TO MY REQUIREMENTS?:

That Price list up there is just as an example kina, After you reply with the right format, We'll come up with a price we can both agree on, And like I said before, I Will Train your skill first and you'll pay me after the job is done! Only applies to trusted people with lots of vouches though!!!

I Realize I can't ask for vouches but after the job is done and if your satisfied and feel I did a good job, Please don't hesitate to vouch for me, I will ALWAYS off course return the love :).

*IMPORTANT* - PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING STUPID! IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME, THEN DON'T USE MY SERVICES, SIMPLE AS THAT. DON'T HESITATE TO USE MY SERVICES! USE A LEVEL 3, A SKILLER ANYTHING IT'S ALL THE SAME.

3. Unread #2 - Jul 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM
  4. RsAccountTrading
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump bump bump.

5. Unread #3 - Jul 14, 2012 at 11:35 PM
  6. RsAccountTrading
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bump bump bump bump

7. Unread #4 - Jul 16, 2012 at 9:06 PM
  8. RsAccountTrading
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump bump bump.

9. Unread #5 - Jul 17, 2012 at 11:17 PM
  10. RsAccountTrading
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump bump bump

11. Unread #6 - Jul 17, 2012 at 11:40 PM
  12. Blue Prka
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Blue Prka Apprentice
    Banned

hm could u do some dung for me? need 200k tokens pm me

13. Unread #7 - Jul 17, 2012 at 11:50 PM
  14. RsAccountTrading
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

PMED you

15. Unread #8 - Jul 18, 2012 at 11:09 PM
  16. RsAccountTrading
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bump bump bump

17. Unread #9 - Jul 19, 2012 at 5:13 AM
  18. Makedonia
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Makedonia Forum Addict

Skill: Attack & Strength
    P2P/F2P?: P2P, 14 day trial.
    CURRENT LEVEL:1. 1.
    LEVEL NEEDED:40 att, ( if you can quest. <3) & 70 strength.
    BY WHEN DO YOU NEED THAT SKILL REACHED: when ever you are free.
    DO YOU AGREE TO MY REQUIREMENTS?: Yes.

Please message me.

19. Unread #10 - Jul 19, 2012 at 6:30 PM
  20. RsAccountTrading
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pm'd You, And added you on MSN. Please just have the account ( If it's brand new ) Out of tutorial island or whatever, thanks :)

< [POWERLEVEING][NO BOTS]KriiV's Powerleveling No-botting Service! < | ~Look Inside~ NEED quest & skills done! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site