Selling 350m WU/PP

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by bigbutts5, Apr 9, 2012.

Selling 350m WU/PP
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM
  2. bigbutts5
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bigbutts5 Member
    Banned

Selling 350m WU/PP

I am selling 350m. Im bigbutts5, All the vouches in my thread are worth 25-50m from selling my scripts, I am more than willing to use and OMM, at your expense of course. I will only take paypal from extremely trusted members, just had to call and deal with a charge back today.

350m(PP)-245$(more hassle for me, have to wait to transfer to bank, drive to bank ect.)
    350m(WU)-228$(as this is my preferred method of payment.)

I reserve the right to deny you the ability to pay with paypal at all times, it will be who I deem fit trustworthy enough to pay me with paypal. I will not go first. We can use an OMM your fees. I will happily let the OMM hold the money until I have cash in hand from WU. Post here and pm with name and preferred mode of contact. I will not sell pieces only the 350m total, hope to see you guys soon, cheers.

E* if you pay with WU I will split the OMM fees

3. Unread #2 - Apr 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM
  4. Dave
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

Selling 350m WU/PP

Is your .7/m through PayPal a firm price? If you'd be willing to negotiate at all, let me know :).

5. Unread #3 - Apr 10, 2012 at 1:10 AM
  6. bigbutts5
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bigbutts5 Member
    Banned

Selling 350m WU/PP

If youd be willing to WU the money, I can do it for a flat
    .6 a mil(your fees) Through paypal, Ill go .65 for you, since your trusted.

I'd really like to go through western union or moneygram, as this will give me cash at hand, Im changing in some money for a few b day presents. I will do .7 through western union and pay the fees for WU.
    Hopefully we can work out a deal as your highly trusted, pm back if we can work out something through WU or Moneygram, thanks mate.

< [PayPal] 2M RSGP [1M/$0.50][PayPal] | ~~~[Gold Shop] Selling RSGP $0.65/m [PlayerAuctions]~~~ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site