R3l3ntl3ss Services -questing!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Questing Services' started by R3L3NTL3SS, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  2. R3L3NTL3SS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

R3L3NTL3SS Newcomer

[​IMG]

Hey Guys and Gals, I am starting a business to help others in Runescape with Skills, Quests or just needing to trade Accounts or Goods Safely. I have been playing Runescape since around 2002 and in my 10 years experience have done probably most, If not everything in the game Atleast once.

The service here is for Questing, As the Title of the thread clearly states, And by Questing i mean EVERY Quest. Whether it be Killing Nomad, or running round like a headless chicken for One Small Favour, I'll do it at the best rate i can. All prices that are under each of the headings are just guide prices, so each price can be discussed and lowered, as long as it is still reasonable for what is chosen.

PROMOTIONAL OFFER! ;)

The First 5 People to have a Quest done by Me can have it done FREE of charge. You will need the Requirements and Items for the Quest. I will not do Quests that take a long time, Such as One Small Favor, for this offer, But will do shorter quests or Grand Master Quests, a Free Boss or whatever. If you are interested, Leave a message, PM me or Email me.

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

[​IMG]

All Novice Quests will be either $3 or 1M in-game Gold, Depending on Length. The full amount needed to be paid Depends on the length of the requested Quest, Which will be discussed through either PM or through Email.

[​IMG]

Like Novice Quests, All the Intermediate Quests will be at a fixed price Depending on the Length. The prices of Intermediate Quests will start at $7 or 2.5M in-game Gold. All prices can be Discussed.

[​IMG]

Experienced Quest prices will start at $11 or 4M in-game Gold. Like Novice and Intermediate Difficulty Quests, All prices can be Discussed.

[​IMG]

Master Quests will start at the price of around $16 or 7M in-game Gold. Due to their length being usually quite long and their Difficulty, It will be hard to come to a lower agreement, but there can be some compromises.

[​IMG]

GrandMaster Quests, With them being the Hardest Difficulty, Will clearly be the Highest Price of all. The quests will start from $22 or 9M in-game Gold. There can be some leeway on the pricing, But not by much, Depending on circumstances such as length into the quest.

[​IMG]

Bosses in the Quests can be done if that is all that is needed. These prices will be Fairly cheap and will be discussed over PM or Email until i can decide on Fair pricing for Each individual Boss.

[​IMG]

If you are NOT happy with any of these Terms or disagree with them, Then please DO NOT Post.

1. I am NOT responsible for anything that happens to your account While it is my hands (Ex. Ban, Mute) as all i will be doing is what you ask.

2. I will NOT supply any items for Quests or Bosses. All the items needed will be discussed through PM or Email and should be bought before hand. If however, i die during a boss or anytime in the quest, All items lost will be replaced free of charge, or you can be refunded for the service.

3. Sometimes i have a VERY Laggy connection meaning i cannot even kill a Rat without it ripping my tits off. In these cases, i may have to Re-Schedule Boss Fights or even a whole Quest, as it would take too long to do. You will not have to pay me until it is complete in these situations.

4. Keep Private chat Off and do not log onto the account, or change your password until either the chosen service is complete (I Will tell you when it is through PM and Email) or until i have told you that i am finished for now, Otherwise the Service will be Terminated, And you will not be refunded.

5. You will pay in one of three ways. Half at the start, Half at the end; All at the Start of the Service or; At the End through a Verified/Official Middle Man/Woman.

6. If you are paying me through RSGP, The Agreed amount of Gold will be taken from your account at the end of the service (Unless through a VMM/OMM.) Only the Specified amount will be taken, No more, No less.

I thank you for taking the time to read this, and hope you choose me to do your Quests or Bosses sometime in the future.

MY ONLY EMAIL ADDRESS:

[email protected]

3. Unread #2 - Mar 14, 2012 at 10:27 AM
  4. R3L3NTL3SS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

R3L3NTL3SS Newcomer

Bump! :D

< [140+ QP][FAST]Legacy's Questing[LEGIT][FREE] | Placing a BIG questing order >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site