Stoopid's GP Shop {$.75} - {PAYPAL/MAIL}

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by stoopid, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 3, 2011 at 4:49 PM
  2. stoopid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

stoopid Apprentice

Hello and welcome to Stoopid's GP shop. After taking a few years away from the game, I'm finally back and selling GP once again.

This shop will be a work in progress, as I am just getting back into the game.

GP in stock: 75
    Price: $.75 each

Methods:
    Cash In Mail: You will send me cash in mail.
    PayPal

Why do I sell so cheap? Because my method makes it impossible for someone to scam me. So my profits are 100%. Other sellers often buy their GP from other players, and sell it for a little profit. Sometimes they get scammed, so their prices are a little higher to make up for these scams. My method of using PayPal is very simple, and 100% scam proof. You will buy something(usually DVDs) from Walmart's online store, at a store in my town, using paypal. I will then pick up the item at Walmart and return it for a cash refund. Then you get your mills. This method does take anywhere from 1-5 days, but the average is 2. You will get an email when it's ready for me to pick up, and you let me know that it's ready.

Rules:
    1. I do not go first. I've sold over 3.5 bill, all before Staking first vanished. If you want to use a MM, you will pay the fees. I was the biggest seller on Sythe before I started using another site and merchants came along.
    2. No credit card use. This will not scam me, that is not the worry. The worry is that when I return the item, the money goes back on the credit card. I will have the receipt from Walmart to prove you got your money back, so don't even try it.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 3, 2011 at 5:09 PM
  4. Lech Pro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lech Pro Member

5. Unread #3 - Mar 3, 2011 at 5:50 PM
  6. Matt-onet
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Matt-onet Member

7. Unread #4 - Apr 15, 2011 at 8:33 PM
  8. Mystery Man
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mystery Man Active Member

Good to see you back in business. Only person I mailed over $100 to first and didn't have to worry. This guy is definitely to be trusted. Best of luck stoopid.

< Selling 350M $.75/M. 20+ Vouches Paypal Only! | Selling 250m! $.70 p/. WU only. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site