Investment Service (Free)

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by xX B E R A Xx, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 2, 2011 at 11:17 AM
  2. xX B E R A Xx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xX B E R A Xx Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Terms of my service – its Fully Free until I have invested 500m of other peoples money, even if this is within a years time, this service shall be free until then.

The most money I will make your investment is 10% of your funds, although, if you invest over 200m I will do a special 20% rate, this means investing 200m will help you receive 40m within a day. (which can be made using this service)

Example :: You invest 100m into my service
    * Monday - 100m invested , funding divided by 10 = 10m profit for the day
    * Tuesday - 110m invested , funding divided by 10 = 11m profit for the day
    *Wednesday - 121m invested = 12.1m profit for the day
    *Thursday - 133.1m = 13.31m profit for th day
    *Friday - 146m = 14.6m profit for the day

**ADD the profits up and that is how much u will recieve if you invest 100m over a 5 day period, 60m+ ;)

Happy investing.

Investments may be sent at any time that I am online, which is usually 11pm GMT (UK).

I want a private message containing the following ;

-Always ask for a private message containing my email address.

- Note if you think I have completed a appropriate investment, that you are happy with , feel free to vouch 

Any Question or queries please post on here, or private message me with the containing message, any questions will be posted onto this thread, with the appropriate answer.

With this service I do not need no passwords to your account, so please do not tell me, you will personally trade me the money, and you will personally screen shot the trade, or record it to confirm that you will not be scammed.

This service is now open to help myself become more trusted within the sythe community, because this is the place for my wears and tares since free trade has been re-installed into the game.

Also note that any payments payable to you after the day of investment are paid on the day of the money made, so if you start on Monday by investing 2m, Tuesday = 200k goes to your account, and if you wish to have your 2m back, you say when I come to trade you your 200k..

~ Thanks X B E R A X

_ Please use me as your primary investment service (ITS FREE!)

Note that this investment service will be giving the first five investors 20% extra on all investments, but you need a promo code which is found within the following URL - > On sythe...

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=8197469

3. Unread #2 - Mar 4, 2011 at 10:50 PM
  4. xX B E R A Xx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xX B E R A Xx Member

Bum p

5. Unread #3 - Mar 4, 2011 at 11:00 PM
  6. itsrickjames
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

itsrickjames Active Member

Do you have a vouch thread to confirm this isn't a fraud? I remember seeing a thread where the person made you pay $$$ to invest, and people received 10% profit like what you're claiming to do now. This seems too good to be true! :p

7. Unread #4 - Mar 4, 2011 at 11:19 PM
  8. xX B E R A Xx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xX B E R A Xx Member

lol only per day though, this is good to be true, but it really is, i have 1 vouch currently in my profile for buying 60m, ever since money comes like magic ;) trust me try a mill today :p

< Runescape bot | [pp] x3 Gold Shop [cheap] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site