[Scammers/TWC'ers] Daily Updated List of Known Scammers and TWC'ers [Mod Verified]

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by CoD10thPrestigeVendor, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Scammers/TWC'ers] Daily Updated List of Known Scammers and TWC'ers [Mod Verified]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 26, 2011 at 12:25 AM
  2. CoD10thPrestigeVendor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

CoD10thPrestigeVendor Active Member

What to look out for when trading for an Upgrade:

1. Date Joined:
    -This can mostly ALWAYS be an obvious indicator that:
    a. Someone has created a new 'disposable account' to scam people with at no penalty for himself
    b. A previously owned account has been banned therefor causing them to make a new account

2. Post Count
    - If someone has a join date of 2009 however is not active for 2 years and has 3 post count BE AWARE

3. FeedBack
    - Check their vouches
    - Check their feedback
    a. Many times someone will post a thread will all their vouches ONLY containing the positive ones. Check some of the last pages, there might be a few negatives.

4. Posts
    - Check previously posted threads and comments in their profile. This is NOT stalking, it's information gather or what I like to call 'covering your ass'. If they're posting on forums entitled 'How to scam' then BE AWARE. (Exaggerated)

Hey guys,

So I've been in and about these forums for the past week for many hours talking to many people and getting scammed by many more. I've seen people getting scammed as well and known it was going to happen. Now I'm doing something about it. Recently Moderator N4n0 and I have gone through the entire 'Upgrades Section' of Runescape Market and taken out a good 6+ scammers within 2 hours. Very successful seeing as how that is YOUR money being saved.

Down below I have compiled a list which has been confirmed by myself as well as Market Mod n4n0.

His thread and MM'ing service can be found Here

-------------------------------------------------------------------BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THE FOLLOWING USERS IN THIS SECTION-----------------------------------------------------------------

Level of Awareness:

Low - *

Medium - **

High - ***

Do Not Trade - ****

Banned - |*|​

List of Known Scammers on 'Runescape Markets' >'Account Upgrade Services'

1. Boodi147 |*|

2. Omgtrentshome **

3. Hard Timez ***

4. X- Swagg |*|

5. S0ul Mage ***

List of 'Trade With Caution' Users on 'Runescape Markets' > 'Account Upgrade Services'

1. Special Kush ****

2. Deforce ****

3. JTGreatness ***

Please Review the Analysis We Have Put Together For Your Own Safety! - This list will unfortunately grow, so check back after every trade!

Would you like to report someone that has scammed or attempted to scam you? Use the following format and leave a comment below and it will be reviewed by staff member as soon as possible:

Code:
    [COLOR="Lime"]Where you Scammed? (Y/N):
    Type of Trade:
    Date of Incident:
    Do you have proof if asked to present?:
    The Scammers MSN/Username:
    Link to thread you agreed to trade on:[/COLOR]

3. Unread #2 - Feb 26, 2011 at 12:38 AM
  4. Special Kush
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Special Kush Member
    Banned

Please give me proof of me scamming otherwise I am reporting this post for falsley accusing of scamming

4 stars - Do Not Trade ahaha

5. Unread #3 - Feb 26, 2011 at 12:46 AM
  6. CoD10thPrestigeVendor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hmmm, seems as if you're mistaken. I never accused you for scamming. I have simply placed you under the catagory of TWC (Trade with Caution) seeing as how many players on your threads clearly understand the consequences of trading with you as well.

-Please stop wasting your time threatening me with false accusations. - And yes 4 stars;

1. Made multiple thread posts after receiving negative comments on your other threads
    2. Multiple users decided to label you as TWC as well
    3. You stormed out of chat room when I tried to buy a upgrade personally
    4. You don't follow the rules of the section (Infracted through thread 'Selling Pins' which is NOT allowed).

7. Unread #4 - Feb 26, 2011 at 12:53 AM
  8. Special Kush
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Special Kush Member
    Banned

1 is correct due to me wanting to change prices that were PERMANENT in the title

2 only you labeled me a scammer then 1 other person followed you

3 You wanted to use a OMM/MM but I found another buyer, sorry you last your chance

4 Was correct, I did not read the rules. I was selling already bought PINs which was taken down

9. Unread #5 - Feb 26, 2011 at 12:59 AM
  10. Kalipop
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kalipop Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

Also, where has this been verified from a mod, i don't see a post ?

11. Unread #6 - Feb 26, 2011 at 1:02 AM
  12. CoD10thPrestigeVendor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

If you don't mind, please don't post defending yourself. You sound like a desperate deer caught in headlights.

I'm stating the facts. Saying "he followed you" uhm... maybe or maybe not. Either way he now thinks you're a fraudulent seller

Prove me other wise.

As far as the trade we had went, that didn't seem like you found another buyer. If I stated "I've been scammed before and I don't wish to go first but I'll use MM" and I receive a response such as "Then gtfo, i dont care about yur feelins". You're rude, ignorant, obnoxious and small minded as well as an obvious fraud denying a MM in the midst of your flame.

13. Unread #7 - Feb 26, 2011 at 1:05 AM
  14. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

I personally banned both boodi and x - swag for scamming/attempting to scam. Trade with caution, it seems a vast majority of the upgrade sales are nothing more than scam attempts. Always use a MM/OMM to limit your chances of being scammed.

15. Unread #8 - Feb 26, 2011 at 3:55 AM
  16. MegaMatt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

If someone is a "known scammer" they'll be banned.. If you have no proof to back up your accusations, they're not welcome.

17. Unread #9 - Feb 26, 2011 at 10:58 AM
  18. Special Kush
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Special Kush Member
    Banned

MageMatt just told you the truth

19. Unread #10 - Feb 26, 2011 at 11:01 AM
  20. .Liverpool.
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

.Liverpool. Guru
    Banned

thx..

21. Unread #11 - Feb 26, 2011 at 11:30 AM
  22. ip0wns
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ip0wns Guru
    Banned

But mods/administrators can you make new rules that first time sellers in upgrade section must verif themself by using MM / OMM, before they even starting to sell them, because Im sick of reading threads here like yesterday joined guys saying that he is not going to first unless you are trusted..
    <-- this makes me so angry and I just left the thread instantly..
    But others low post count buyers will fall for this by 40% of times..

23. Unread #12 - Feb 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM
  24. o0 faint 0o
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

o0 faint 0o Newcomer

Where you Scammed? (Y/N):Y
    Type of Trade: I tried to buy an upgrade
    Date of Incident:Today
    Do you have proof if asked to present?:No proof :/
    The Scammers MSN/Username:Zolodge
    Link to thread you agreed to trade on:

25. Unread #13 - Feb 26, 2011 at 12:25 PM
  26. CoD10thPrestigeVendor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Those are people that I've personally dealt with. I believe N4n0 was with me the entire time in all those trades.

27. Unread #14 - Feb 26, 2011 at 12:26 PM
  28. CoD10thPrestigeVendor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Seeing as how you don't have picture/video proof (which you should always have during trade via the internet) I can't post him under the 'Known Scammers' Section for obvious reasons. He's not known. I can however place him under the TWC section.

Thank you for your report.

29. Unread #15 - Feb 26, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  30. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

Report correctly and learn how to trade correctly.

< [Scammers] Thread closed | Buying upgrade 10M ! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site