[Paypal] Got £1/$1.60? Click here! [Paypal]

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by OfficialMobster, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 25, 2010 at 1:13 PM
  2. OfficialMobster
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

OfficialMobster Member

Firstly, if this is in the wrong section then I am sorry. I am offering many services at the same time and thought it would be best to put it here. Please kindly move if neccessary.

Got £1/$1.60? Read on my friend!

I am willing to do a runescape-related "task" of your choice for only £1/$1.60. This task may include:

Goldfarming (2m p2p) (1m f2p)
    Account Training (I will decide on how many levels)
    Questing (Very Easy - Medium)
    Tutorial Island (Multiple accounts may apply)
    Helping you transfer over gold from one account to another (Depends on the method you provide)
    Soul Wars points (Depends on combat level)
    Pest Control Points (Same as above)

Here is the deal, you tell me what you need done, and I will then tell you what I can offer you for the low price of £1/$1.60. For example, you ask for goldfarming and you have 5mil. I can get you 2 mil for only £1/$1.60.

Other services may vary, for example, the amount of money I can goldfarm will depend on your stats and how much money you have in the first place.

Please do NOT expect me get you a 99 skill or complete very hard quests etc etc
    This is for people who have spare change and want to get a very good deal for that change :D

If you are interested, please add my email address:

[email protected]
    This will be my only ever email address unless I specify otherwise!

I have to go now I'll be on tomorrow to edit this to make it look better. If you are interested please post your email address and add me so I know who you are.

Thanks in advance,

OfficialMobster

3. Unread #2 - Nov 28, 2010 at 2:52 AM
  4. OfficialMobster
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

OfficialMobster Member

BUMP next person to post, I will be happy to goldfarm them 2mil (p2p) or 1mil(f2p)

< sell whip tricks! | Selling whip trick! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site