I Hustle To Live :*Getting Proofs*

Discussion in 'Archives' started by i hustle to live, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 12, 2007 at 12:59 PM
  2. i hustle to live
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

i hustle to live Active Member

FIRSTLY:
    Please Note that my Windows Messenger account is [email protected] and always ask to be PMed through Sythe (which I'm always happy to do)

FAKES:
    Beware of very similar looking MSN addresses, an example would be [email protected]

Hello I first discovered Sythe.org about a year and a half ago. At the time I thought this was a place where noobs came to scam. But I realised this is a place of a welcoming community a place where I can help people. I've set my mind on being an Official Sythe MiddleMan.

My MiddleMan Fees:

For Pin Trade: FREE
    For 12Mil+ Trade: FREE (Not doing 12+ until i have to)
    For Other MM's: FREE
    All Fees are negotiable and can be discussed on MSN.

My MM Techniques:

Pin Trades
    I will add the people involved in the trade and PM them both on Sythe, Then I will require them to fill out a form which will be used as proof. Then I shall verify and collect the agreed upon cost of the pin, and show to payment the seller ingame. I will then start private conversations with each party and request account details of buyer to log in and make member, giving them the details to right down, and finally Pin seller gets payment and trade is completed.

Pin Form:

Sythe Name:
    Runescape Name Which You Will Be Trading On:
    Runescape Name To Become A Member:
    Are You Buying or Selling:
    The Date Today:

Account for RSGP Trade
    I will add the people involved in the trade and PM them both on Sythe, Then I will require them to fill out a form which will be used as proof. From here I will collect payment for the account, I will show the seller this money to make to sure it was the amount agreed upon. I will then start separate convo. with the seller to verify no members, recovery questions or bank pin. If all comes clear I then shall change the PW and hand over to the buyer. Once buyer is happy, I will pay the seller the RSGP. Tradebacks can be easily organised if both parties are legit.

Account for RSGP Form:

Sythe Name:
    Runescape Name:
    Account Which You Will Be Trading On:
    Account Being Traded and cost of the account:
    Are You Buying Or Selling:
    The Date:

Account for Account Trade
    I will add the people involved in the trade and PM them both on Sythe, Then I will require them to fill out a form which will be used as proof. I will then start separate convo's with each party, retrieving log in details. At this point i will log into each account and check for recoveries, bank pins and members. Once these issues are cleared the PW's will be changed. Now both parties will recieve their new User and Pass, and CANNOT, set new recoveries until both parties report back satitisfied. Now both people will have there new accounts safely and non scammed.

Account for Account Form:

Sythe Name:
    Runescape Name:
    Account YOU Will Be Trading:
    The Date:
    NOTICE

I will not be currently doing any IRL Money trades.

Vouch's
    Only people who have vouched me on this thread are listed -

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Proof of Trades are In Next Post:Thanks for looking my MM Application

3. Unread #2 - Nov 12, 2007 at 3:09 PM
  4. i hustle to live
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

reserved for proofs

5. Unread #3 - Nov 13, 2007 at 8:35 PM
  6. i hustle to live
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

It has been a while so i'll get it back up.

< Selling Nice Range tank | sellin 1 pin fast >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site