Adren2k's Guide to Luring

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Adren2k, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 9, 2007 at 3:18 PM
  2. Adren2k
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Adren2k Active Member

.:.::Adren2k's Advanced Guide to Luring::.:.
    Want those millions, read the Adren2k's Luring Guide.

LIKE THIS GUIDE? BUY THE ADVANCED VERSION FOR JUST 200k! http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=1387754#post1387754

Hey guys, I'm Adren2k, I decided to make an advanced guide to luring, but will some of the crucial lures cut out, that way, I can sell my Advanced guide for a pretty penny. Hah, anyways, I hope you guys enjoy, these lures start from the basic to the newest and latest, and some new lures are going to be in my Advanced guide such as Project ACE, Jojo and more.

.:.::The Lures::.:.
    Pardon Me Sir, I have to woodcut - Accuracy 5/10
    Requirements: Ice Blitz (Burst can be used, but not recommended) and/or High Strength for your Combat Level.

This is one of the more common lures, as you can see, its accuracy rating is 5, meaning, out of 10 People, 5 are most likely to fall for it out of the 10. The lure for this is very simple. You will have your friend in level 2 Wild, and since its multi combat, I recommends two friends, one to teleblock one to iceblitz. You would find a buyer from anywhere, (fally is a good place to start), if you've just started, say selling whip 1000k to those who are your killers combat level. Odds are they'll go for it, tell them you have to meet them Edgeville because your training fletching and going for 70, so you have no time to come over there. Eventually with decent talking they'll come, but hesitant to go into the wild, just talk em in with phrases like "I am lagging" or "Dude I'm Busy, I'm doing you a favor by selling cheap, so you trade me!". Eventually they will come in and trade you, put the whip in and MAKE SURE they have the items, when they put it up, accept the first screen. From the second screen, message your killers that he has the money and they will come down and kill him. Haha.

Oh, Oziach. - Accuracy 6/10
    Requirements: Ice Blitz (Burst can be used, but not recommended) and/or High Strength for your Combat Level.

This one I remember luring alot. It works extremely well for those 76 Combat and under, its really awesome. This lure works a bit like the lure above, you find a buyer, preferably in fally since noobs live there. And say something like "selling whip 900k" or "selling black cav 700k". The noob, will most likely go for it. Show them the item in the place you found them (fally) and say "wait, can I finish my clue scroll first, I'm almost done". The people who are so excited at the deal, will be sure to wait. Position yourself at oziach in edgeville (the rune platemail seller), walk above his building and go all the way left till you hit the sandbar. Tell the person your nearly done will your clue and to come to the left of edge general store, or if the person is smart, just to oziach. The person will arrive and ask you to come out of the wilderness. Since you said you were on a cluescroll, say "Oh wait, I'm doing a slider puzzle I can't move or it resets, you either have to trade me or wait till I'm done". Eventually, the buyer will get impatient and run in to trade you, put up the item your selling and wait for him to put up the cash. Then accept the first screen, your friend who is around 25 steps above you in Level 2 wild, will run down and Ice Blitz/Entangle/Burst the victim making his lose his cash.

To The Monks - Accuracy 5/10

This Lure is one of the most common lures, and can be done in several variations. Find a victim the same way you did in the other two lures, bait them with the item they want and walk to edge, where you will have them meet you there. Get them to follow you near the edge general store and say "get on run" for one of the following reasons, "the -insert item your selling- is on my main we have to get it" or "I have to charge my Prayer." They should get on run and follow you, when your around half way to the monastery, your friend who was hiding in level 3 should come out and Ice Burst/Blitz/Entangle the victim, and bam you get his items.

Hold, Let me stop and do an emote. - Accuracy 4-7 Depending on Combat LVL/10
    Requirements: Ice Blitz (Burst can be used, but not recommended) and/or High Strength for your Combat Level, And an Emote Enhancer.

This one is the easiest to explain, but it's results vary on the persons combat level, I'd say it works great with 70's and under. Find a victim (varrok this time), and say hey, "what great items do you have" or "how rich are you?". Junk like that till they withdraw their items from the bank and follow you. If you got them to withdraw their items say "cool stuff, I'll buy it for -insert overpriced amount here-". If they withdrew cash, say "Woah nice, you wanna buy -insert really good item worth more than their cash here-". Get them to agree then say "well, I have to make planks first lets go". Run towards the wilderness but don't go into it, they'll get suspicious. Run to the bar bordering near the wild but stay boarding the wilderness. Once you know your near your killer, click into the wild and do an emote with your emote enhancer. They should lag in and bam, free stuff.

Nice Fight. - Accuracy 7.8/10
    Requirements: Raw Karawban and a PoH with a Boxing Ring in Rimmington.

Invite a noob to your house, someone who doesn't know much about runescape, someone level 75 or under, or someone who just became a member are the idle targets. Get them to goto your house and say lets Box or Fence or Fight in my ring, get him down to around, 6 HP and say "good strength dude, lets go heal up first." Get him to leave your house on his own will, this typically requires a friend to leave first and say "lets go were gonna cook some food to heal". This is where the fun part comes in, if their low cooking give them the Raw Karawban, they won't fully cook it and it'll poison them, then bam. Free Stuff.

No Please! Spare my Pixels! - Accuracy 9/10
    Requirements: A Team of 4-7 People with at least Iceblitz, 85+ Ranged, or 80+ Str. The More people, the less str they can have.

This one typically always works, but is really hard to pull off. Scout the Mage Bank (the Bank near Mage Arena in 55 Wild) for level 70-100's pking. When you find one, have a friend dress up in say, Rune (t) or (g) or Guthix Skirt, Black Dhide plate, Obby Sheild, D Scim, and Dmed. Make sure he is skulled, have him attack the level 70-100 and Run like hell. From Mage Bank, have your friend run from there to the multi-combat near all the scorpions. (Your friend should have the following inventory: 4 (4) ppots, 16 Sharks and 8 Sara Brew (4)s so he can survive.) While running to scorpions have your team of killers (ranging from 4-7 People) death dot on each other. (Death dot is everyone standing on the same spot appearing as one white dot to the mini map). When your bait friend lures the PKer into the Multi-Combat and have your team attack him with Ice Barrage/Blitz/Entangle/Burst/etc.. Then the PKer dies and free stuff for you!

I hope you enjoyed my Basic Guide, I'm gonna type up more to hopefully sell or just to create a new guide. This guide has only scratched the surface, in my full luring guide, you'll learn lures like Project Ace, Agility Arena, Project Main, the Jojo Lure, Castled Lure, and even some Bug Glitches such as the 12th! See you guys later.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 9, 2007 at 4:40 PM
  4. Ko Wid Blitz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ko Wid Blitz Forum Addict
    Banned

Pretty decent =p lol

5. Unread #3 - Mar 9, 2007 at 6:15 PM
  6. Quality
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Quality Apprentice
    Banned

Not bad looks like it took some time

7. Unread #4 - Mar 9, 2007 at 8:07 PM
  8. josh5498
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

josh5498 Guru
    Banned

I dont think u can pm someone when ur trading can u? but nice guide all the same. Ever thought of making a luring video?

9. Unread #5 - Mar 10, 2007 at 5:55 AM
  10. Vlad
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Vlad Hero

Oooh, I'm definantly gonna try the Raw Karawban one. I'll message back with the results, kai.

11. Unread #6 - Mar 10, 2007 at 1:59 PM
  12. Cukmens
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Cukmens Member
    Banned

13. Unread #7 - Mar 10, 2007 at 4:59 PM
  14. Hostile Account Seller
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hostile Account Seller Forum Addict

Wow, thanks this really helped

15. Unread #8 - Mar 10, 2007 at 5:09 PM
  16. s32l
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

s32l Member

Wow a very nice guide. I love it :p Lots of effort put into it. How long have you been luring?

17. Unread #9 - Mar 10, 2007 at 8:03 PM
  18. Ko Wid Blitz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ko Wid Blitz Forum Addict
    Banned

If you want a better one, buy it from me =p like 20 pages long

19. Unread #10 - Mar 10, 2007 at 10:02 PM
  20. Adren2k
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Adren2k Active Member

Dont plug your thread on mine freaking jerk, thats called spam. Also thats strictly opinion. Secondly, this is a basic guide which is FREE.

21. Unread #11 - Mar 10, 2007 at 10:41 PM
  22. Fatal Blow
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fatal Blow Active Member
    Banned

i really like it especcialy the oh oziach one :D i gotta try that one out some time

23. Unread #12 - Mar 11, 2007 at 5:11 AM
  24. SytheGuides
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SytheGuides Member
    Banned

i like the guide

25. Unread #13 - Mar 11, 2007 at 6:56 AM
  26. Elpk
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Elpk Member

nice guide. :)

27. Unread #14 - Mar 11, 2007 at 7:11 AM
  28. gesa
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

gesa Forum Addict

i liked the team and house lure guide, but they were already known/logically explained

29. Unread #15 - Mar 11, 2007 at 2:24 PM
  30. I am the Master
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

I am the Master Apprentice

imma try some of those but need a friend wit anicents first snare i think would work cuase i can snare in 9 levels then ddp psec <--pwntage...

31. Unread #16 - Mar 12, 2007 at 12:32 AM
  32. dryice3
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

dryice3 Forum Addict

great guide

33. Unread #17 - Mar 12, 2007 at 7:30 AM
  34. Eric
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Eric Grand Master
    Banned

Dude, This guide ROCKS!

35. Unread #18 - Mar 12, 2007 at 4:36 PM
  36. KFC pwns
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KFC pwns Active Member

Sweet guide man :)

37. Unread #19 - Mar 12, 2007 at 4:55 PM
  38. Wakadak
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Wakadak Forum Addict

good guide.

39. Unread #20 - Mar 12, 2007 at 6:59 PM
  40. dryice3
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

dryice3 Forum Addict

great guide man awesome

< Selling lvl 64 pure with 90 range 80 hp 70 stre 40 atk 63 mage | spendin 500k >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site