|First 5 Orders Free| YourNewLove's Defender Service |

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by YourNewLove, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 27, 2012 at 11:29 AM
  2. YourNewLove
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

YourNewLove Active Member

First 5 Defender Orders Free!
    Why I have a defender service: I am starting a defender service here on sythe because I am looking to increase my vouches and hopefully become a trusted middleman and person on sythe.

Why trust me: Because I am a genuinely nice guy looking forward to just helping people on runescape and make their experience very enjoyable.

requirements: If not willing to hand over bank pin then you must have a set of armor to gain points (preferably mithril), decent armor and weapon, and potions and food.

How the order works: You may contact me via private message on sythe with your account information or add me on msn (msn info is in sig). Once I have confirmed that I have started the order you may not log onto your account until I send you a confirmation message.

Additional info: All orders will be done by hand and not the work of bots so the risk of ban is very minimal.

Remember the first 5 orders are free so first come first served!

Prices:
    Bronze-Dragon: 2m
    Bronze-Steel:FREE!
    Bronze-Mith: 500k
    Bronze-Addy:750k
    Bronze-Rune: 1m
    Additional Defenders: 200k ea
    All payments once the first 5 orders are done must be paid before the service

Enjoy my awesome defender service sythe users! Come and get the first 5 orders while they are here!​

3. Unread #2 - Mar 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM
  4. YourNewLove
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

YourNewLove Active Member

bump, still giving out free defender service

< [RSGP]Firecape Service [Training Payment] | EXTREME defender service! [fast, reliable][first 3 orders free of charge!] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site