~Anthony's Skilling Service~

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by adogkronik, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 30, 2011 at 1:42 AM
  2. adogkronik
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

adogkronik Active Member

Hello! As I want to aquire more vouches on Sythe I decided to offer a skilling service. It will not be free but I also will not charge rediculas amounts for it either.

EVERYTHING IS DONE BY HAND, NO BOTS OR AUTOCLICKERS

We will use an OMM (you pay so your choice on whom in particular), for anyone that doesnt want to go first, if you have a load of vouches (250+) i will go first in order to avoid the OMM fees, i take rsgp or paypal gifts

I WONT FORRAGE FOR THE INGREDIENTS, ex: i wont get you the potions for 99 herb only mix them, i wont mine the ores for 99 smithing only smelt/smith them

anything with parenthesis means you wont have to trust me any expensive items or your bank pin

Skills I will train:

FREE-> SINCE I HAVE LOW VOUCHES- agility (doesnt require any items nor a pin)

Hunter (red chins, have 10-15 box traps)
    Cooking
    Crafting
    Smithing
    Fletching
    Herblore
    Construction
    Woodcutting (rune hatchet at ivy)
    Firemaking (rune hatchet at jadinko lair)
    Thieving (can pickpocket npcs)
    Magic

I prefer not to train the other skills so if you want me to do another skill not mentioned above it will cost probably 2x more than others would do.

Costs vary, and i will train any skill to any level assuming you have the materials... ex: nats + alch items for say 85 magic, planks for 75 construction ect.
    20% any profits made through skilling will go towards final cost with a cap of 10m, so say i got you 99 hunter and you made 90m, instead of taking 18m i would take 10m of those profits plus whatever is being charged for the service itself. i feel this is fair since you arent training it anyway :p

if you want my services please feel free to fill out the form below

Skill:
    Current level:
    Desired level:
    Preferred method:
    Do you have materials for desired level:
    OMM/going first/250+ vouches:
    Do you agree to my basic terms:

Example:

Skill: Hunting
    Current level:82
    Desired level:91
    Preferred method:grenwalls
    Do you have materials for desired level:yes, you may need to sell some of the spikes/herbs for more pouches/scrolls in the future
    OMM/going first/250+ vouches:OMM, any will do
    Do you agree to my basic terms:yup

< Free Power Mining For Limited # of People (Higher reputation=priority) | need dung leeching 1-85 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site