Itouch 4G : Xbox 360's : All for RSGP

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Italian Rebellion, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 22, 2011 at 10:14 AM
  2. Italian Rebellion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Italian Rebellion Member
    Banned

Well, recently I have given up playing xbox. I have an old xbox 360, and a brand new xbox 360. The brand new xbox 360 comes with halo reach and the new Call of Duty. The old xbox 360 come's with Halo 3. I am also selling my itouch 4G. Just got a iphone 4g from work, their pretty much the same thing so have no use for the itouch anymore.I am ONLY accepting rsgp. I do NOT go first to anyone. I have been lurking these forum's for along time, and finally decided to join. I know all type's of scammer's, and I won't be getting scammed. Depending on where you live/ your offer, I can most likely overnight ship the xbox to you. Picture's are below.

Itouch 4G: Pretty much brand new.
    [​IMG]

Xbox 360 : new one : builtin wifi : Come's with a wireless controller, halo reach, and the new COD.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Xbox 360: old one : come's with halo 3 and a wired controller
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Don't post asking me to go first, it won't happen, end of story. I quit gaming, so I am getting rid of these xbox's and starting RuneScape. Like I said earlier, if the offer is right, I can OVERNIGHT the item to you.

Post your offer's here, along with your msn and I will add you.

< Selling 1B, low as 0.8/m | Final PvP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site