[RSGP] Level 79 with 99 Woodcutting & 99 Cooking

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by NoMoreCancer22, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 26, 2012 at 4:05 PM
  2. NoMoreCancer22
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

NoMoreCancer22 Newcomer

Good Day!

Hi guys, Thanks for stopping by and looking at my thread. This is my first time here on sycthe so I have no idea how the trading goes here so I hope someone can give me a link to a guide or a quick tutorial on how to sell an account.

Anyways, I'm selling my main account because I don't pvp or quest anymore.

And Not too long ago, I saw a level 3 with a skill cape and thought, omg that is so cool! I wanted to make one too but I had no money, not even on my main. I don't have time to cut yews, etc... for money so I've decided to just sell this account for fast money.

I know some of you are worried about scammers but don't worry, I won't scam you. I'm an honest person. I'm so sick of this account I just want to get rid of it.

I'll be happy with 8 or 10mil. So I can at least get 99 cooking on my level 3. That'll be enough. If you offer more than that i'll be happier. I'd hug you if i could lol.

Anyways, sorry i talk too much, here are the screenshots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Guys. Have a nice day. :)

EDIT:
    1. few grammar errors
    2. i have no idea how i got 100 cooking when i took the screenshot lol. that's awesome. how'd that happen?

< lvl 115+7 with mem until july 1st and lvl 106+5 | [RSGP][Vouches]134/125 Main, Chaotics, Turm, Lunar, B gloves, Vet [WILL PAY 4 OMM] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site