CHEAP Level 59, Tank 30m+ Bank Lots of Quests!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Whereswaldo, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 11, 2011 at 3:06 PM
  2. Whereswaldo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Whereswaldo Forum Addict
    Banned

Hey guys I used this account for about a month one year ago. But I'm selling it now and using the money/gold on a new pure I am currently training.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have done lots of pk related questing...
    Brace yourselves for sob story

While getting desert treasure done I accidently used the lamp in one of the quests (I forget which one) to get defense skill (mis-click....) I about broke my computer. Long story short I set up a good starting pure with mith gloves, avas arrow backpack (little bit rusty on my RS lingo), desert treasure with good stats a nice bank and everything and then just quit the game because of this defense leveling. For a while I thought about making it a tank so I did dragon slayer too but really got nowhere after losing 1 defense and all I wanted to do was pk and not worry about training much. This was the last straw with a love hate relationship playing the game for 7 years and change (if you count the 2 years I barely played at all due to no wildy and trading and such) but oddly I have the itch again!

Rules
    Right now I am accepting gold offers only
    I will not go first
    I will accept OMM or Trusted MM of my approval, you can find them if you like but I am quite experienced with scammers so don't waste your or my time. (I know you're out there lamos!)
    No Account Trades

You are not just buying the current password, you will have all the information I can remember about it.

I am not technically selling the account itself. My ideal sale would just to get the money off of it without personally having to buy membership for an account I don't even want to train or pk with.

If you have a serious inquiry please pm me! I am going to work right now and will be checking back shortly. I have a live account and a skype but will not be posting that here since I've been getting huge amounts of spam.

3. Unread #2 - Dec 11, 2011 at 6:07 PM
  4. Corrupt Production
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Corrupt Production Active Member
    Banned

pictures aint showing

5. Unread #3 - Dec 11, 2011 at 9:29 PM
  6. Whereswaldo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Whereswaldo Forum Addict
    Banned

Got all the pictures setup correctly now; I thought it was just my computer lagging. Thanks for the heads up.

7. Unread #4 - Dec 12, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  8. Whereswaldo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Whereswaldo Forum Addict
    Banned

bump still selling

< Huge Account Sale | Selling 99 str zerker/rune pure/starter main >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site