At the request of many members, and because I'm so fantastic, I have decided to open the NextGen Beta to certain groups of users.
Before jumping right into using NextGen, please read the following notes:
- NextGen is a Beta! It may have bugs and other issues. If you encounter a problem, and it doesn't go away on its own after 5-10 minutes, please report it to me.
- I am still developing NextGen. This means you may notice intermittent errors or other problems while I work. This is why you should wait to report any issues since they may go away on their own.
- Once you start using NextGen, you may notice a link to submit feedback. PLEASE click it and fill out the survey!
This feedback will be very useful and taken into account when we make revisions. (Note: Only fill out the survey once even if you continue to see the link.)
- If we discover a serious enough issue with NextGen, we may disable it. This will cause your theme selection to revert to the Sythe.org Default Style.
Now, the following users will be able to access the NextGen Beta:
- All Staff
- All Donators
To begin using NextGen:
- On the bottom left of almost all Sythe.org pages you should see a small drop-down box. Click on it and choose "NextGen".
- Or, click on this link: http://sythe.org/?styleid=5
If you have any problems/questions/concerns, either post here or PM me.
Thanks and enjoy!