Hey everyone, I've been thinking of more guides to make, And as i'm sipping on a hot chocolate now, I thought why not.
If you have seen my other guide, it was my first and not very pictured.
Anyways enough of the talk Lets get cracking.
Hot chocolate mix
Marshmellows (If you want)
Sugar (If you want)
Pictures of items Needed:
1. Pour in milk into a cup ( Don't fill it up as you might spill it)
2. Heat the milk into the microwave for around one minute.
3. Put in 2 - 4 teaspoons of Hot chocolate mix into the Hot milk and stir
4. Using the other spoon put in how many sugars you want. If not skip this step.
5. put in the microwave for about 1:30 Minutes
6. Take out with a teatowel or an oven glove and then stir once more.
7. Add Marshmellows or what ever topping you like.
8. While drinking your hot chocolate Comment of this