Ok here is a simple guide on upload pictures with ScreenSnapr.
1. Press CTRL + 1
2. Select area with mouse.
3. It will automatically upload your picture and post the link to your clipboard.
4. Open up a new tab and press CTRL + V into the address bar.
5. Right click on the picture "Copy Link Address"
6. Open another tab and press CTRL + V again.
7. Hey presto there is your picture that you can upload
8. Just put the [IMG] Your link here [/IMG] tags around your pictures link.
Please post spelling/grammar mistakes below.
Originally Posted by blastar
Thanks, I have been always wondering how to do this but it never has displayed the picture but now I know how :P
Originally Posted by Cicak Mage
Nice simple guide, does the job well. Never knew how to use this, always used ImageShack.
Originally Posted by Soviet Union
Thanks I always saw people use it and it got annoying adding everything to paint this should save me time! Thanks!