Eliot_D Reversing a Trade

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Dammed, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 17, 2011 at 10:45 AM
  2. Dammed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Dammed Forum Addict
    Banned

Story:

I was selling this account http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=988511 it clearly says in the title "Soon to be turmoil pure quested etc." after trading for his obby mauler, literally after swapping passwords etc. he asks about the questing, "why aren't these def quests completed etc. it says quested" well, in my thread you can clearly see "Rune gloves - DT - DONE!". If he wanted it to be completely quested he could have asked about certain quests, as all traders SHOULD do. Sooo many accounts have been sold with the title "Quested!" does that mean the account must have every quest completed as assumed? Anyways, he recovered the account, got my account 42 defense using mm rewards, dropped the bank and gave the password to random player on rs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can't just go around sythe posting offers, going through with them and having second thoughts, once a trade is completed, it's done, there should be no further questions unless the account is recovered, banned, or whatever, but that's not the case here, he simply didn't ask the questions he SHOULD have asked about the account and just screwed my account with defense..

3. Unread #2 - Jan 17, 2011 at 3:38 PM
  4. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

Agreed. Banned.

< SpacedLlama Scammer | Another scammer - recovered account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status: