unknown reason for being banned

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by conquer312, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 25, 2010 at 9:16 AM
  2. conquer312
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

conquer312 Forum Addict
    Banned

This is what my friend was trying to dispute but it said his IP was banned and that he has to get a friend to post it so he msgd me on msn and I'm posting this for him:

My sythe account is Pkpkpk and I tried to open up sythe this morning to check my threads and I got a notice that I've been banned and no reason is given. I am requesting that someone look into this and figure out the reason because surely this must have been a mistake. I can't think of a single thing I could have done that was wrong as all I've done is given free 76k tricks for the past month. If someone could enlighten me that'd be great, and then I can dispute anything held against me (which up to this point I honestly can't think of anything)?

Thanks o_O

Note:I tried to click the 'Dispure Forum' link from the page that said I was banned and it didn't work, it kept just reloading the page so I had to get on my moms computer. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

< Expired ban, but still no ban | Blessed_C4 Dispute (Since I cannot defend myself) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site