Spam Reporters Ban Dispute.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Spamreporter, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 8, 2010 at 2:50 PM
  2. Spamreporter
    Referrals:

Spamreporter Guest

Well , Its not until recently I decided to post a dispute.

Angelmax was posting on my behalf in the staff lounge and he basically said there a high chance I won't get unbanned. So I knid of gave up , but now after a break from sythe I have came to realise how much I miss it , so here is my dispute.

Well , it all started when Angelmax contacted me saying
    "How come there are so many banned accounts no your IP?"

Ofcourse I had no idea why but I mentinoed I lived on campus where multiple peolpe hav the same IP. Like , heaps. So he said I needed to proove I lived on campus via a photo or smoething , then came exams etc etc etc so A month went by before my actual ban. When I realised I forgot the picture , so I contacted angelmax and we began talking and I asked him to post in staff lounge etc.

Meanwhile that whole monh I was alerted I had banned users from my IP yet in that same month I started my - what I'd call - highly trusted skilling buisness.

I sent hmi the picture which I thought I was going to be sweet , but no , unfourtunatley there was more evidence against me in the form of my assciating with another account banned from my IP.

The account I "Associated" with was Marlboro. I was usin my first and only account "Afyxiation" which i then left and made Spam reporter.

What happeed was I had a rare name picture thread, and so did marlboro so he/she contacted me not knowning we were on same campus and possibly next door to eachother. We joined our threads and that was it.

Obviously that is completly and utterly hard to believe. Which if I was a mod , I'd be real sus and unerstandable. But from my POV its hard to beleive the person was to close to me.

Why I think I should be unbanned:

-I didn't ban Evade.
    - Afyxiation was my first account , made in 2007 and NEVER had ANY type of ban until now.
    - I had over 50 vouches with over 10 from Mods going first etc
    - I had 2 orders when I was banned that I still finished - FireZ was one. He can vouch I finished it completely legit.
    - I contributed 2 guides in the UE section on my way to possible UE position
    - I have helped out a lot in the Characters level 3-59 Price check thread , from page 34ish on wards I think.
    - I had posted a lot on the RS sections in general and pictures and what not.

Thats what I've got to say. I'd love if the mod'sthat know me can post the about the type of charater / person I am and there thoughts.

Wht ever outcome , 'll miss you all OR I'll see you again!

Special mentions:

Angel - Thanks for helping with dispute in Staff lounge
    FireZ - For your suppor throughout my ban and trusting me with your account whilst I was banned
    Alteranz - Jordan , You da man! <3 Needa get surfing sometime brah
    Plznate - Supporting me throughout the ban

3. Unread #2 - Nov 9, 2010 at 7:41 PM
  4. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

Euzb

Interests: Gamming / Sports.

Marlboro

Date of Birth: February 1, 1990

Biography: name nick i love helping people eg making guides etc =p

Interests: Playing RS , Surfing , rugby FPS games..

Spam Reporter

Name - Nick

Location - Auckland

ALL I.P.'s are home ips and similarly match between ALL accounts.

Also did some more digging and you have more accounts to explain now.

http://sythe.org/member.php?u=175576(ips match)

5. Unread #3 - Nov 9, 2010 at 7:47 PM
  6. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

7. Unread #4 - Nov 9, 2010 at 7:57 PM
  8. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

< Disputing Unknown Ban | Produch 4th Appeal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site