[Literally NO WORK]Obtain 1,000m+ GP! Automagically! Proven![95+ Vouches][Merching]

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by ZephyrsFury, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Literally NO WORK]Obtain 1,000m+ GP! Automagically! Proven![95+ Vouches][Merching]
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 30, 2010 at 6:09 PM
  2. ZephyrsFury
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ZephyrsFury Forum Addict

Your Method to Become a Billionaire

My MSN is [email protected]

Hello there and welcome to my thread. I will be explaining how my method works and why you should chose and trust me to make all the RS gold one may ever imagine in their whole lifetime! I am a very hard working individual with a drive to thrive and be the best. My partner and I are also developers on a popular botting client. We have developed the most elite bots that help keep our clan chat user-friendly as well as a professional environment to be in.

If you’d like to go straight to pricing, without an explanation, please scroll down to the orange font color.

My method of making money is called, “Price Manipulation.” Price Manipulation: ‘The act of artificially inflating or deflating the price of a security.’` Price manipulation is the processes of synthetically placing excessive demand, by buying an item maximum price in the grand exchange, in order to have the item rise price in the Grand Exchange for a selected period of time in order to make massive profits. These items rise in price about every 24 hours when the Grand Exchange updates. Every ~24 hours, the item that is being manipulated will rise between 5%-15% daily. Doing the math, using the “WOW factor,” equation [1(1.05)^x=2] you have the possibility to double all your RSGP every 4 days. This works because when a lot of people (people like you buying into the clan) buy the item maximum price in the Grand Exchange, the Grand Exchange server believes that because so many people are buying the selected item maximum price, the item should rise in price to fit the demand and supply ratio. Therefore, we all sit back and smile at our profits every time the Grand Exchange updates!

The hardest thing that most people need to learn is how a PYRAMID SCHEME works. A definition never hurts to start off with… Pyramid Scheme: “An illicit money-making investment scheme whereby early investors are paid primarily or wholly by later investors.” What this basically means is this; the people in the pyramid who are at the top profit due to the demand of later investors buy the item maximum price which makes that item rise. By purchasing a rank in the clan, you will become an investor at the top of the “pyramid.” This basically means that you get to buy and know the item before the lower part of the pyramid (the people who are late investors that don’t purchase a rank) which makes you money because the item rises a lot BEFORE the non-rank buyers even know the item! You also get to profit while the item is being bought by all the low non-rank buying investors who continually buy the item at maximum price, even when we are selling!
    I hope this clears all possible misinterpretations regarding the clan.

Here is an general explaination about how I will make you billions. Basically, you will be receiving ranks in my clan which will allow you to invest into the merch at an earlier time before it is released to the public. If you are not able to buy any stock, I will give you some of mine according to which rank you buy. The higher the rank, the more stock you will receive in the merch which results in more money. So you will be receving a rank, stock and early release details as well as details on when to dump the item. In turn, this information and goods will be able to make you your billions! So buying a rank will give you a spot in the inner circle.

Here is my pricing and explanation of what products are currently available. As you can see, I’m new to the website so my pricing may be a little too high or too low. Depending on the amount of interest in my products, I reserve the right to raise or lower my prices.

Note: Add $50 to each sale to receive a rank in our public clan (where people who are recruited, non-ranks, join). If you don’t want to receive a rank in the private clan, you will still receive access to our private clan (only people who purchase access gain the power to join, like you).

Recruit – $25 – Purchasing this rank will give you a recruit rank (1 banana) in our private clan. ‡ You will also get the ability to invest roughly 15%• of your RSGP in our item. The maximum number of GP to be accounted for while receiving your 15% is 500m. If you have over 500m, we can work out a deal for the rank. You may also purchase the rank in our public clan, Moola Mash, for an additional $50 charge. These ranks will never go away. The clan is guaranteed to last, at the very least, until July 2011.

Senior Recruit– $37 – Purchasing this rank will give you a recruit rank (1 banana) in our private clan. ‡ You will also get the ability to invest roughly 23%• of your RSGP in our item. The maximum number of GP to be accounted for while receiving your 23% is 500m. If you have over 500m, we can work out a deal for the rank. You may also purchase the rank in our public clan, Moola Mash, for an additional $50 charge. These ranks will never go away. The clan is guaranteed to last, at the very least, until July 2010.

Corporal – $51 – Purchasing this rank will give you a corporal rank (2 bananas) in our private clan. ‡ You will also get the ability to invest roughly 33%• of your RSGP in our item. The maximum number of GP to be accounted for while receiving your 33% is 500m. If you have over 500m, we can work out a deal for the rank. You may also purchase the rank in our public clan, Moola Mash, for an additional $50 charge. These ranks will never go away. The clan is guaranteed to last, at the very least, until July 2011.

Senior Corporal – $77 – Purchasing this rank will give you a corporal rank (2 bananas) in our private clan. ‡ You will also get the ability to invest roughly 45%• of your RSGP in our item. The maximum number of GP to be accounted for while receiving your 45% is 500m. If you have over 500m, we can work out a deal for the rank. You may also purchase the rank in our public clan, Moola Mash, for an additional $50 charge. These ranks will never go away. The clan is guaranteed to last, at the very least, until July 2011.

Sergeant – $95 – Purchasing this rank will give you a sergeant rank (3 bananas) in our private clan. ‡ You will also get the ability to invest roughly 59%• of your RSGP in our item. The maximum number of GP to be accounted for while receiving your 59% is 500m. If you have over 500m, we can work out a deal for the rank. You may also purchase the rank in our public clan, Moola Mash, for an additional $50 charge. These ranks will never go away. The clan is guaranteed to last, at the very least, until July 2011.

Senior Sergeant – $115 – Purchasing this rank will give you a sergeant rank (3 bananas) in our private clan. ‡ You will also get the ability to invest roughly 77%• of your RSGP in our item. The maximum number of GP to be accounted for while receiving your 77% is 500m. If you have over 500m, we can work out a deal for the rank. You may also purchase the rank in our public clan, Moola Mash, for an additional $50 charge. These ranks will never go away. The clan is guaranteed to last, at the very least, until July 2011.

Lieutenant – $137 – Purchasing this rank will give you a lieutenant rank (bronze star) in our private clan. ‡ You will also get the ability to invest roughly 94%• of your RSGP in our item. The maximum number of GP to be accounted for while receiving your 94% is 500m. If you have over 500m, we can work out a deal for the rank. You may also purchase the rank in our public clan, Moola Mash, for an additional $50 charge. These ranks will never go away. The clan is guaranteed to last, at the very least, until July 2011.

Senior Lieutenant – $161 – Purchasing this rank will give you a lieutenant rank (bronze star) in our private clan. ‡ You will also get the ability to invest roughly 100%• of your RSGP in our item. The maximum number of GP to be accounted for while receiving your 100% is 500m. If you have over 500m, we can work out a deal for the rank. You may also purchase the rank in our public clan, Moola Mash, for an additional $50 charge. These ranks will never go away. The clan is guaranteed to last, at the very least, until July 2011.

General – $199 – Purchasing this rank will give you a general rank (GOLD STAR) in our private clan. ‡ You will also get the ability to invest roughly 100%• of your RSGP in our item. The maximum number of GP to be accounted for while receiving your 100% is 500m. If you have over 500m, we can work out a deal for the rank. You may also purchase the rank in our public clan, Moola Mash, for an additional $50 charge. These ranks will never go away. The clan is guaranteed to last, at the very least, until July 2011.

Senior General aka “Billionaire” - $325 – Purchasing this rank will give you the leader status in both of our clans. You will also receive the leader ranking in our clan. You will get to join all the side-meetings I have with my co-leader. You will be a contributing factor when we chose our items to merchant. You will also get to invest as much money as you want, no limit, in ANY and ALL of our items. You will also get to help lead our ranks if you chose to do so. There is no maximum amount of GP you can invest with the BILLIONAIR rank! Other components of this package are for you to add! Want to get extra benefits along with the ones listed here? Just message me on MSN and let me know you are interested in the BILLIONAIR rank and we can build a rank together that best fits you!

WHY BUY FROM ME? Unlike other gold sellers, I actually don’t lose gold from you making gold. This allows me to have the lowest price possible for each sale because your RSGP gain also results in me making RSGP too! I am a hard-working motivated individual who is here to not only to sell great products, but to gain a reputation of legitimacy on this website. Thank you again for considering me when you are thinking of buying RSGP!

The thread is still under construction. If you have any ideas on how to make my thread look better and more appealing, message me on my MSN! Best suggestion will win a $5 gift from me to you!

Proof that i indead own the account moola mash and the size that it may get to(full)

[​IMG]

Here is a little preview of some of the money that I make. These screenshots were only taken over a period of 48 hours. There was a double update that did take place during these four screenshots. The current price of that item is now about 90k gp (9/30/2010). That would put the cost of those gloves at nearly 2,700m today! Enjoy :)

EDIT: Contact my MSN for more information

Picture of the current merch and what you will be expecting in each rise:
    EDIT: Contact my MSN for more information

`Source: www.investopedia.com
    • - You should get this amount invested. Certain events may make this not fully possible in rare occasions.
    ‡Private clan chat name will be communicated with you when you are purchasing your rank.
    § Source: en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pyramid_scheme

©2010 Zephyrsfury; Sythe

3. Unread #2 - Sep 30, 2010 at 6:37 PM
  4. Zip Knight
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zip Knight Guru
    Banned

you math makes little to no sense. on top of that items are capped at a 5% rise per ge update, so doubling your money in 4 days is absurd.

and most importantly, which clan do you own?

5. Unread #3 - Sep 30, 2010 at 6:39 PM
  6. Gold Factory
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gold Factory Newcomer
    Banned

This guide is basically a merchanting guide and paying for it..so what's the point.
    If you want to make money..
    go to Merchant in the Dark who is a member of Sythe..
    I wouldn't buy here.
    Think about it..the account of the clan chat may be banned or you may be kicked out :S

7. Unread #4 - Sep 30, 2010 at 7:33 PM
  8. ZephyrsFury
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ZephyrsFury Forum Addict

Firstly I am very apologetic that you think my thread does not make very much sense. If you have any suggestions on how I c an make the thread clearer for you, please let me know and I'll make the changes right away.

Secondly, regarding your statement about max rise cap... I'm not sure how much you know about the Grand Exchange or what experiences you have had with it in the past, but when an item is EXTREMELY bought out the item may receive what I call a "Doubt update." This basically means that within the ~24 hour period that the Grand Exchange updates in, an item may rise 1 or 2 times in between that period due to the exessive amount of demand on that paticular item. With this explination, I hope that I also explained why your comment about doubling your money in 4 days is impossible is false.
    You can use the wow-factor equation and test it out! 1(1.15)^x=2 <-- there you go!

Lastly regarding your question about which clan I own. I am very sorry that I didn't have the picture of clan/verification uploaded when you viewed the thread! I do own the clan "Moola Mash," and as said on the thread, I'll happily verify that with you if you would like!

I hope this helps explain some of your questions.
    Glad I can help.

9. Unread #5 - Sep 30, 2010 at 7:40 PM
  10. ZephyrsFury
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ZephyrsFury Forum Addict

Hello Gold Factory!
    I am assuming that there is some mis-interpretation here. My thread is by no means a merchanting guide. I need to explain how it works because if I didn't, noone would know what I am selling and how it works!

I am reporting your post though because I believe that it breaks the rules.

Regarding your statement about Merchant in the Dark. I am not saying you can't buy from other users. I'm here to offer my services at a very cheap price compared to other users. If you are not interested in my services, by all means please do not buy them because I would like positive people in my clan only! :)

Also, before you post a comment on my thread, even if it is trolling, read my thread first! I stated in each position that the clan will be available for at least another 9 months, at the minimum. Also, the only way to get banned is by commiting offenses... why would I macro on an account that is probably worth severall hundred dollars at level 3 with no money?

11. Unread #6 - Sep 30, 2010 at 10:59 PM
  12. radiclerobby
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

radiclerobby Apprentice
    Banned

The owner of this thread is massively legit, Ive known this guy for over 3 years and have never stopped being amazed at his merchant skills. He let me in on some private merching he's done and ive made extreme amount of money with much help from him, many times followed by loosing it in pvp (im a wana be pker prod :[ ). If for anything i am certain is by purchasing a rank you will not be disappointed. he is are helpfull, supportive and very fun, and are not what you would expect from Runescape players.

what zeph has made me achieve in the short time i have been in the clan.
    [​IMG]

13. Unread #7 - Sep 30, 2010 at 11:03 PM
  14. ZephyrsFury
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ZephyrsFury Forum Addict

Thanks robby, Im glad I have been able to help in your quest for reaching a bil. While you have not reached the bil point yet, I hope to get you there soon. You have come a long way from that 5mil mark. Robby hasnt purchased a rank, but has helped contribute and is a collaborative member of my clan. I value help, and is why i have rewarded him.

15. Unread #8 - Oct 1, 2010 at 3:07 AM
  16. Xenophis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus MushyMuncher Shitting Rainbow

Xenophis Sythe Sapien - "sui generis"
    $50 USD Donor New

PM'ed you.

17. Unread #9 - Oct 1, 2010 at 3:13 AM
  18. ZephyrsFury
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ZephyrsFury Forum Addict

Have not received one? Please give me your msn and we can talk.

19. Unread #10 - Oct 1, 2010 at 3:20 AM
  20. Xenophis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$50 USD Donor New

MSN is in my sig. I added you and sent you a message on there as well. And I just sent PM, I got side-tracked for a second haha.

21. Unread #11 - Oct 1, 2010 at 3:42 AM
  22. Xenophis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$50 USD Donor New

Still waiting for you to get on MSN..

23. Unread #12 - Oct 1, 2010 at 5:18 AM
  24. ZephyrsFury
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ZephyrsFury Forum Addict

Added and talking to you now:)

25. Unread #13 - Oct 1, 2010 at 8:39 AM
  26. Fappy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fappy Active Member

Very, very interested. Added on MSN. Pming you.

27. Unread #14 - Oct 1, 2010 at 3:01 PM
  28. ZephyrsFury
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ZephyrsFury Forum Addict

I added you, talk to me when your ready:)

29. Unread #15 - Oct 1, 2010 at 3:44 PM
  30. Fappy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fappy Active Member

Vouch for this guy. Awesome to work with, I can't wait to make some cash. :)

31. Unread #16 - Oct 1, 2010 at 3:51 PM
  32. ZephyrsFury
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ZephyrsFury Forum Addict

Thanks for the vouch, he bought senior rank and is looking to upgrade. Has received his items + information. thank you.

33. Unread #17 - Oct 1, 2010 at 8:56 PM
  34. Pokersmoker
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pokersmoker Active Member

Big vouche bought recruit got item SUPER QUICK

35. Unread #18 - Oct 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM
  36. rmotx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

rmotx Active Member

Huge vouch for ZephyrsFury!!!! Great guy to talk to really nice amazing clan. A pro mercher im wicked happy that i was able to buy a rank. Its gonna be a pleasure being able to merch with someone as great as him!!!

37. Unread #19 - Oct 2, 2010 at 6:00 AM
  38. Bogdan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Bogdan#5001
    Zapdos Former OMM ??? OG Club Sythe's 10th Anniversary Sythe's 15th Anniversary I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Chess Master Two Factor Authentication User

Bogdan Legend
    Bogdan123 Donor Angelic

39. Unread #20 - Oct 2, 2010 at 7:08 AM
  40. HippiePens
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

HippiePens Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

How much starting money do you suggest?

< [Request] Need someone to do tutorial island for me | Free 76K Tricks [100-138] Possibly Even Lower!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site