Hey.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Fatih123, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Hey.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 16, 2010 at 8:44 PM
  2. Fatih123
    Referrals:
    0

    Fatih123 Guest

    Hey.

    So, it's Fatih.

    I would like to come back to sythe, so I have a proposal.

    I scammed 2-3 people when I got banned. I was in a pissed off state so I decided to leave sythe and do it in a bam. I had a limited paypal and I had people send money to it. I didn't get or use any of the money because everyone just recovered and I let them win the dispute, so they all got their money back pretty much on the same day.

    I'm willing to pay back anyone and give them an extra 20$ if they can give me proof that I scammed them or if I remember them, I'll check my paypal and see if they are telling the truth and I'll pay them back. If a user got banned, I'll pay the money back to sythe. I know what I did was wrong and I apologize, but my intention was never to scam anyone, otherwise I would have set up a new paypal and so on, but I had them send it to a limited paypal. Also, I'm sure both people that got scammed by paypal had their money returned the same day, I have proof of that on paypal.

    I'd like to be given a chance.

    Cheers.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 17, 2010 at 11:32 AM
  4. MegaMatt
    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Hey.

    lolno
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  6. Benwise
    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    5,768
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Benwise Hero

    Hey.

    I'm pretty sure this would be requesting a pardon, and it'll be denied.
     
< Hi | Hi >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site