Banned For self trading/vouching. spyike plz read

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Took.too.long3, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 16, 2010 at 12:25 PM
  2. Took.too.long3
    Referrals:

Took.too.long3 Guest

Hello, Recently I was banned for self trading/vouching by spyike, Spyike, i beleive you have made a mistake, I do remember buying this account, it had roughly 20m on it, and he recovered it around a week later. I have finally gotten my account back in my possesion (sythe account) and I would like to get it unbanned, I have heard that you rarely make mistakes, and this time I think you might have. I know i did not do this, you know maybe i did and i forgot?, no i did not, because the pictures in the thread had editing, like multiple things in one picture, and i know that i could not do that then, or now, because i dont know how to. I would like you to please review this, as i truly beleive you have made a mistake i also know i did not do it, because the first thing i did when i bought it, was sell all the items shown in the pictures so. i made this trade roughly around when the dragon platebody was released

3. Unread #2 - Sep 16, 2010 at 8:33 PM
  4. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

I'll just add I banned this member for evasion on this acct >>> xx johnson xx

Also someone else banned this account yesterday of his >>> Wahll

5. Unread #3 - Sep 16, 2010 at 8:45 PM
  6. Spyike
    Referrals:

Spyike Guest

Denied

< Gods ownag3 (evading) dispute thread | I got banned for ban evasion >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.