re:ban appeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by purple007 ban appeal, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 18, 2010 at 7:35 PM
  2. purple007 ban appeal
    Referrals:

purple007 ban appeal Guest

ok, im purple007, and this is in response to http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=902262.

skele, i can not get in contact with him through msn, because i do not have his msn, we did the trade through pm, also i do not have the account info, as i did not take it off of my inbox because i had to leave. if you can unban me i will be happy to delete the message, or you could do for me. then i will contact him and get the trade straight. i do not have his account, nor the information on it, and i never touched his account, i have not sent in a appeal to get it back either because i do not even have the info, if you can unban me i will contact him and finish the trade, as to this http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=898280
    this is complete bs, when we met ingame i traded him and he put the mask up, i thne put in coins and accepted, he accepted and then i accpeted the second one and he declined it, he wanted me to send the money first, i logged off and didn't even bother with him as i felt he was scamming, hence why the message he never replied saying for me to send the money that i had the mask, and never posted proper proof of the trade pictures ingame.

thanks skele for taking in to this, and any other staff who does.

3. Unread #2 - Aug 19, 2010 at 5:46 AM
  4. Skele
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tier 1 Prizebox

Skele Heartbreak Kid
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

In your last dispute, you said you received and changed the user and pass and also confirmed receiving the other account information. I've left the victim of the first trade a PM to contact you and you may contact the other victim at: [email protected]

< Why am i banned and how do i become unbanned???? | feds i hate you >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site