Free unbanning Guide

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Pure killeri, Aug 9, 2010.

Free unbanning Guide
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 9, 2010 at 11:37 AM
  2. Pure killeri
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pure killeri Forum Addict
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

I saw someone posted guide but You need download it, so I will post that one My friend send Me. This guide wasn't made by Me.

I recommend that you start from the beginning of the guide!
    Guide organizer:
    Unbanning with appeals (First go around)
    Unbanning no appeals (Number One didn’t work)
    Friend helping for unbanning (Numbers One and Two didn’t work)
    Calling Runescape (Numbers One, Two and Three didn’t work)
    Parent Help (Numbers One, Two, Three and Four didn’t work)
    Parent Calling Runescape (Numbers One, Two, Three, Four and Five didn’t work)
    Your Shit out of Luck (No methods worked, meaning Runescape either hates you or are dicks)
    The key to my guide is telling the truth.
    “The truth shall set you Free.”
    ~Bible/Jesus

Unbanning with Appeals
    Assuming that you are just coming to my guide now I think it is in all reason that you should always start from the beginning to get the best result possible. Please wait 1 month to begin this when you have one fresh appeal for your mute or your ban sentence.
    Appealing Macroing:
    If you are appealing for Macroing. You either were caught by a mod, had your account reviewed by a mod, or you got a lot of reports against you for Macroing. Usually like myself this happens around 2-3 weeks after you have gotten banned. Like I said we will be basing my guide with as much truth and business-like manners as possible. Ok what I want you to do are to use the following statement to try and get unbanned. Please edit the information to fit your personal needs.
    “I was recently banned for Macroing apparently. This is for what reason I would like to appeal this. I would like to start off by saying that I have missed the time in game, with the other players, and would more than anything want to rejoin and catch up with my friends. But I am here to tell you that for what you have accused me of are true. I did macro under the game rules and more than likely do deserve being banned. But I would like you to consider taking off my ban. Because if you were want to be kind enough to do so. Please look back at my records and you will see my playing time has dropped tremendously in the past, meaning that I did not continue to macro. I saw no enjoyment in doing so. I would like you to consider removing my ban and from the kindness of your heart, accept my apology because I am sorry that I did not follow the games rules, and allow me to rejoin the game. I will promise from all of my heart that I will never return to a macro or anything again. Please take the time to take in my dearest apology and allow me to reenter the game with my fellow friends. “
    Appealing Mute:
    To become muted by someone more than likely you have had multiple events of being very negative in game and they have proof of you saying these things and are not easily persuaded when something like this happens. So the best I can do for a mute appeal is say something like this; use this and change some:
    “Hi, I was recently muted for having bad in game behavior. This is for what reason I am contacting you with this appeal. I would like to start off by saying that being muted is a very difficult thing to deal with. It makes life a lot harder. As I have been muted in game I begin to understand under how much anguish you would have to be under if you did could not speak in real life. As I tell you this I want you to understand that I am not denying the accusation that I was being ignorant and behaving like an immature child. I am actually telling you that you the accusation is true. I did do all of these things. I was being very ignorant. I would also like you to understand though that I have recently gone through some tough times with my mom and dad divorcing it has brought a lot of anguish and discuss inside of me and I believe my way of letting it out was through the game. I recently visited a therapist about this. A few visits and people have say they have seen much improvement in my behavior and I have not engaged anyone negatively since. I believe that I have come to the right since of mind. I would also like you to consider this and consider me being able to communicate with the other players. I give you permission that if I ever do anything likes this again to ban my account indefinitely. Thank you.”

Unbanning no Appeals
    I am hoping that you are giving this time for your new appeal above; meaning that you started from number one and are continuing the guide from there.

No appeals unbanning Macroing:
    Ok, I am guessing that the appeals didn’t turn out to good from there. Now that is no reason to burst your bubble and you should not give up if you really want your account unbanned you can do it. So from here we are going to contact [email protected]. I learned this from Krunk but I did some research and found a better way to apply this for getting unbanned.
    “Dear Runescape,
    Account Name: [Your Name Here]
    I am sorry to have to contact you through this email; I did read that this was for parent use only. But as this is the best email that I could contact to inform you with my issue. I was recently banned for Macroing apparently. I feel like the appeal system is almost corrupt and I don’t feel confident in it to hear me out and listen what I am trying to say and I feel as though they really don’t care what the message say it is like it is a guaranteed no, this is why I am contacting you here. Although I would like to submit my appeal here. As I would like to see what someone with better working ability would might say. I would like to start off by saying that I have missed the time in game, with the other players, and would more than anything want to rejoin and catch up with my friends. But I am here to tell you that for what you have accused me of are true. I did macro under the game rules and more than likely do deserve being banned. But I would like you to consider taking off my ban. Because if you were want to be kind enough to do so. Please look back at my records and you will see my playing time has dropped tremendously in the past, meaning that I did not continue to macro. I saw no enjoyment in doing so. I would like you to consider removing my ban and from the kindness of your heart, accept my apology because I am sorry that I did not follow the games rules, and allow me to rejoin the game. I will promise from all of my heart that I will never return to a macro or anything again. Please take the time to take in my dearest apology and allow me to reenter the game with my fellow friends. Thank You for hearing me out.
    Kindly yours, [Your Account Name] “

Appealing Mute:
    Like I stated before getting unmated is a very difficult thing to do even more difficult than getting unbanned because they have to have proof to mute you in the first place. So the best I can do for a mute e-mail is say something like this; use this and change some:
    “Dear Runescape,
    Account Name: [Your Name Here]
    I am sorry to have to contact you through this email; I did read that this was for parent use only. But as this is the best email that I could contact to inform you with my issue. I was recently muted for misbehaving apparently. I feel like the appeal system is almost corrupt and I don’t feel confident in it to hear me out and listen what I am trying to say and I feel as though they really don’t care what the message say it is like it is a guaranteed no, this is why I am contacting you here. Although, I would like to submit my appeal here. As I would like to see what someone with better working ability would might say. So please here me out and consider my situation to be an exception to the parents only email, I was recently muted for having bad in game behavior. This is for what reason I am contacting you with this appeal. I would like to start off by saying that being muted is a very difficult thing to deal with. It makes life a lot harder. As I have been muted in game I begin to understand under how much anguish you would have to be under if you did could not speak in real life. As I tell you this I want you to understand that I am not denying the accusation that I was being ignorant and behaving like an immature child. I am actually telling you that you the accusation is true. I did do all of these things. I was being very ignorant. I would also like you to understand though that I have recently gone through some tough times with my mom and dad divorcing it has brought a lot of anguish and discuss inside of me and I believe my way of letting it out was through the game. I recently visited a therapist about this. A few visits and people have say they have seen much improvement in my behavior and I have not engaged anyone negatively since. I believe that I have come to the right since of mind. I would also like you to consider this and consider me being able to communicate with the other players. I give you permission that if I ever do anything likes this again to ban my account indefinitely. That is what I would like you to consider while I ask you to unmute me. Thank you for reading this.
    Thank you, [Account Name]”
    That is one of the best ways to get unbanned because of a direct e-mail.

Friend Helping for unbanning
    By this time you have exhausted two of the first methods for being unbanned. If you really still want your account to become unbanned I recommend that you continue going through the guide.

Friend Helping for unbanning Macroing:
    Ok, I am guessing that the appeals or email didn’t turn out to good from there. Now that is no reason to burst your bubble and you should not give up if you really want your account unbanned you can do it. So from here you are going to have your best friend contact [email protected]. This person needs to have no offences against them. They need to have played Runescape for an extended period of time, and be experienced at it and they need to be real. Meaning that they do it from their house from, using their computer, giving their name. Because you want this to be as real as possible. Get them to use the below message but change it some:
    “Dear Runescape,
    Account Name: [Friend’s Account Name]
    Friend’s Account Name: [Banned Accounts Name]
    I am sorry to have to contact you through this email; I did read that this was for parent use only. But as this is the best email that I could contact to inform you with my issue. My friend was recently banned for Macroing. He submitted an email and an appeal which he was hoping would allow him to return to the game. I am not the same person simply typing this. I am his real life friend. We have spent much time playing the game. He did inform me that he told you guys that he did macro. He did do that. He tried to get me to do it. But I explained to him that it wasn’t right to do that. Because this would in fact defeat the purpose have playing the game. I in return got him to stop using the macro and he began to play the game for himself. He was recently banned for Macroing though which I don’t understand because he was at my house playing the game when he got banned. He was not using a macro of any sort and he defiantly wasn’t doing anything against the rules. I feel as though this has come about from him using the macro in the past. I want you to please allow him to return to the game. As though I feel him very sympathetic towards Runescape now and really sees as though he has done wrong. What you don’t understand is how close this game actually brought us. After beginning to play with each other me and him began a strong bond Player Killing and fighting and training with each other; which allows the game to be more enjoyable. So please consider if not on his side but on mine in that I would appreciate it if you did unban him under some circumstances so that we could continue to play with each other.
    Kindly yours, [Your Account Name] “

Friend’s helping for Unbanning Muted:
    Like I stated before getting unmuted is a very difficult thing to do even more difficult than getting unbanned because they have to have proof to mute you in the first place. So the best I can do for a mute e-mail is to get your friend to say something like this; use this and change some:
    “Dear Runescape,
    Account Name: [Friends Account name]
    Friends Account Name: [Banned accounts name]
    I am sorry to have to contact you through this email; I did read that this was for parent use only. But as this is the best email that I could contact to inform you with my issue. My friend was recently muted for being ignorant. He submitted an email and an appeal which he was hoping would allow him to return talking in game. Seems as though it didn’t turn out to good. I am not the same person simply typing this. I am his real life friend. We have spent much time playing the game. He did inform me that he told you guys that he says what he was accused of saying. He did do that. The thing is, is that I was trying to calm him down while he was arguing with the other player. I in return got him to stop using the language but it was too late. He was reported and then muted the next day. I know that this is not acceptable but you need to understand that he is going through some harsh times right now which I don’t want to put his business out there though. But after he became muted it was very difficult to play the game with each other. What you don’t understand is how close this game actually brought us. After beginning to play with each other me and him began a strong bond Player Killing and fighting and training with each other; which allows the game to be more enjoyable. So please consider if not on his side but on mine in that I would appreciate it if you did unmute him under some circumstances so that we could continue to play with each other friendly and competitively. Mainly because we cannot talk on the phone to each other because of our parents not allowing us to spend abundance amount of time on our phones. So it would make things much easier if you would unmute him. Please consider this and allow him to be unmuted.
    Thank you, [Account Name]”
    That is one of the best ways to get unbanned because of a direct e-mail.

Calling Runescape
    Your tries and attempts to becoming unbanned have failed you so far. But rest assured you are still able to get it unbanned. You are only about half way through the guide now and need to continue to get it unbanned if it isn’t yet.
    Calling Runescape Macroing:
    If and when you are going to call Runescape about getting your account unbanned for Macroing. You will need to know a lot of key points to talk about while talking with them. Their number is this 0844 588 8880. These are the points I was talking about:
    Name/ Account name
    Discuss That you are sorry
    Who should you take this up with
    Talk about things that we mentioned above
    Talk about the steps you have already taken to get to this point
    Say things to people that will here you out like sorry won’t do it again ECT.
    Work on figuring out who exactly to talk to.
    The phone call will take time to figure out.
    Calling Runescape Muted:
    If and when you are going to call Runescape about getting your account unmuted for ignorant or misbehavior. You will need to talk about key points. Their number is this 0844 588 8880. These are the point I was talking about:
    Name/ Account name
    Discuss That you are sorry
    Who should you take this up with
    Talk about things that we mentioned above
    Talk about the steps you have already taken to get to this point
    Say things to people that will here you out like sorry won’t do it again ECT.
    Work on figuring out who exactly to talk to.
    The phone call will take time to figure out.

Parents Helped
    Alright you have come this far and you haven’t gotten anywhere with your account. You probably have parents that don’t like you spending too much time on the computer. Well that is no reason for you not to explain your reasoning to them and get you to help them out.
    Parents Help Macroing:
    Talk over what you have done with your parents. Although this might not be the most useful thing it could defiantly help. Because they will contact [email protected] as you did before and explain what you told them and they will try and get your account unbanned. While you are talking to your parents try and get them to send this message by saying “yes I know cheating doesn’t get me anywhere in life, but I promise not to do it anymore, so can you help me get my account back?” This relies on between you and your parents on how to go through with this.
    “I cannot and will not put words in your parent’s mouth. This is also useful because the more they don’t know about the game the more they actually sound like they are parents trying to talk to them. Just get them to mention their phone number in the email so that if the person wants to call them they can talk it over and it also makes it seem more legit. “
    Parents Help Muted:
    Talk over what you have done with your parents. Although this might not be the most useful thing it could defiantly help. Because they will contact [email protected] as you did before and explain what you told them and they will try and get your account unbanned. While you are talking to your parents try and get them to send this message by saying “yes I know cheating doesn’t get me anywhere in life, but I promise not to do it anymore, so can you help me get my account back?” This relies on between you and your parents on how to go through with this.
    “I cannot and will not put words in your parent’s mouth. This is also useful because the more they don’t know about the game the more they actually sound like they are parents trying to talk to them. Just get them to mention their phone number in the email so that if the person wants to call them they can talk it over and it also makes it seem more legit. “

Parents Helped Calling
    If you haven’t gotten anywhere with it, it is now seeming that Runescape is being dicks to you. But sometimes if they were talk to a parent via the phone they will change their minds. So hopefully this helps.
    Parents Help Macroing:
    Parents Help Muted:

Shit out of Luck
    You have exhausted every option that is in this guide. The best thing to do is wait until you get another chance and go through it again. Sometimes the same message to a different person might work. Sometimes maybe not. I am truly sorry that this guide did not help you yet. Although this does hurt me I can’t give refunds and I am telling you now if you ask for one you will be blocked. As this does work for most of all people that have purchased the guide. So please take your time and asses your problems. Overall you shouldn’t have done anything wrong in the first place…
    If you want to though now you could just restart and forget about the account. As now it seems doubtful of getting unbanned.
    Also you could use skype to prank call the number above!

3. Unread #2 - Aug 9, 2010 at 11:42 AM
  4. munaf676
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

munaf676 Active Member
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

lul i bought this guide fucked shudda waited till leaked :(

5. Unread #3 - Aug 9, 2010 at 12:28 PM
  6. ConJacKed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ConJacKed Apprentice
    Do Not Trade

Free unbanning Guide

Jagex won't unban you if you admit you did it. Its like if you kill 10 people, and then admit it, your still going to jail...

Best way to get unbanned for botting is pretending to be a parent/guardian and say that you have dementsia and havn't slept in a week and have had nothing to do, since your xenophobic, than play runescape ALL the time. Also the reasons you don't speak ingame is because your extremely shy

7. Unread #4 - Aug 9, 2010 at 6:13 PM
  8. therangeteam
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

therangeteam Member

Free unbanning Guide

lol very detailed

9. Unread #5 - Aug 9, 2010 at 6:44 PM
  10. eXample avX
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

eXample avX Newcomer
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

Its different then going to jail. If you admit it and say you have matured then you have a better chance cause they can track your ip then your screwed if it matches when you played on it.

11. Unread #6 - Aug 9, 2010 at 11:49 PM
  12. Ermm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ermm Apprentice
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

Thanks, im trying this now

13. Unread #7 - Aug 11, 2010 at 4:27 AM
  14. lfesp
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lfesp Active Member
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

thx for sharing

15. Unread #8 - Aug 11, 2010 at 2:49 PM
  16. Sixt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Sixt Active Member
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

Nice. I was unbanned once for macroing due to this:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    It has strucked concern from me when I logged into the game, only to find myself banned. I do not understand why; I was not macroing. I do not talk in the game because I am extremely shy due to some private recent events in my life, and even writing this letter of appeal requires a level of maturity and courage to me. When I play runescape - or during life, in general - I just get on with it. The work comes first and rewards come later (something my parents taught me to think when I was young). As these troubles have been lowering my already low self esteem, I have been spending time inside due to my lack of friends. I am currently living by myself, so tidying, cleaning and other neccesary day-to-day tasks are no problem. I enjoy runescape, don't get me wrong, but I don't have much else to do. I am appealing to your better side to trust me on this occasion.

Yours Faithfully,
    *Your name here*

Has worked for a few friends too, try it if you want guys.

17. Unread #9 - Aug 13, 2010 at 1:45 AM
  18. Pure killeri
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pure killeri Forum Addict
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

I saw people selling it but I don't think it's woth tu buy, you can't be sure You will get unbanned 100% :[

19. Unread #10 - Aug 13, 2010 at 2:28 AM
  20. h1j2q3
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Easter 2014 St. Patrick's Day 2013 Easter 2013 Potamus Lawrence MushyMuncher Oktoberfest 2013 Pokémon Trainer Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox
    Heidy <3 n4n0

h1j2q3 Legend
    $25 USD Donor

Free unbanning Guide

nice guide, very detailed

21. Unread #11 - Aug 13, 2010 at 9:31 AM
  22. RunescapeAccShop
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RunescapeAccShop Forum Addict
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

Thanks! :nuts:

23. Unread #12 - Aug 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM
  24. bloodymager
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bloodymager Guru
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

Oh very detailed guide, thank you

25. Unread #13 - Aug 13, 2010 at 2:27 PM
  26. Holy Ghost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Holy Ghost Member
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

8/10 guide very details but all unbanning guides does not give you 100% you come unbanned but this guide give you high chances for it

27. Unread #14 - Aug 13, 2010 at 2:54 PM
  28. Lardos
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lardos Active Member
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

Pretty good guide but i tried the botting one and it got denied :(

29. Unread #15 - Aug 13, 2010 at 2:58 PM
  30. FranTiix
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FranTiix Active Member

Free unbanning Guide

i got my old account by saying i was an insomniac.
    i gave them a pretty detailed paragraph explaining all abou tmy condiiton :) i was unbanned very hastily afterwards :)

31. Unread #16 - Aug 15, 2010 at 6:07 PM
  32. Tylo88
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Tylo88 Active Member

Free unbanning Guide

do you email that to them?

33. Unread #17 - Aug 15, 2010 at 7:18 PM
  34. Choas Lord
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Choas Lord Member
    Banned

Free unbanning Guide

nice guide 10/10 very detail

35. Unread #18 - Aug 16, 2010 at 2:30 AM
  36. Bubba Fuzz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Dragon Ball Shitting Rainbow Extreme Homosex

Bubba Fuzz Shit happens, Life goes on. Just. Keep. Going.
    bubba fuzz Donor

Free unbanning Guide

Its a very well written guide. Although normally those responses don't work. (although most responses don't work so you can't ask for to much.)

37. Unread #19 - Aug 16, 2010 at 5:54 AM
  38. Iron_G_Boy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Iron_G_Boy Member

Free unbanning Guide

if i try the unban - for macroing with no appeals, it sas there ,- you can check my ingame time play. its droped since i was boting on my banned acc.
    (and it didnt)
    so umm... if i bot now, shuld i appeal? or fuck that acc, cause it may cause banind of my other boting accs.?

39. Unread #20 - Aug 16, 2010 at 9:40 AM
  40. Anthomi01
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Anthomi01 Member

Free unbanning Guide

I Like the guide But most of all I like your Profile Pic.

< Brand New Private Server | What lv 65s stake and allow mage? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site