Really?

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by x0x0 Lt, Scamming?, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Really?
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2010 at 7:58 AM
  2. x0x0 Lt, Scamming?
    Referrals:

x0x0 Lt, Scamming? Guest

Really?

Ok I realise now why the "One Month" rule is inplace as its now almost impossible for me to become a member of sythe once again, as I have no proof that I never scammed any one...

I feel extreamly bad, that I would even be accused of scamming and I can asure you that I would never, I have no proof of this and I can understand why I will not become unbanned now.

I was told I got banned by "Annex" well annex never liked me he was always looking for reasons to get me banned/infract me... I Still can't bieleve I got banned for scamming...

Sorry for waisting your time, But if there is any chance that I can become unbanned I would do almost anything for that opportunity I would snap it up in a flash.

I would Love to become a Member of sythe once again and I bieleve that the amount of time I put into sythe and the stuff I done to help Richard him self out, I would think I could get a 2nd chance of sWCome kind... I would even take a Coution thing on my account.

Any dicision I respect it, and thanks for every ones time...

Thanks,

3. Unread #2 - Aug 3, 2010 at 1:10 PM
  4. Pen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pen Legend
    Banned

Really?

I remember it clearly. You were banned for scamming.

Shortly after you were demoted by Sythe, you scammed someone. I'm sorry, but we don't give second chances to scammers.

< ban appeal Monkeymadness | Gundown99 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site