I am still banned from guide section after a month...

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by solito1, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 29, 2010 at 10:39 PM
  2. solito1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

solito1 Forum Addict
    Banned

So like 2 months ago i decided to sell a guide about how to unban runescape accounts and how to bot safely. The guide was all made by me and as far as i know it can't be found no where, But the guy who bought it from me (Bart the Simpson, who is banned now) reported me cuz he said that the guide was on google, and i told him to send me a link and he blocked me, apparently Nick reviewed when Bart the Simpson reported me and he said something about sythe rules "never sell guides that can be found for free". So i ended up been banned and i didn't do anything i just stopped using sythe cuz i was rly pissed off at what they did to me. Now i have been using my accounts for 1 or 2 weeks and a few days back i tried to access the Guide Sale section and it says that i don't have permission to access that section.

I also was given an infraction for spamming which i have no idea where that came from but probably when i was trying to explain the situation on the thread that i was selling the Unbanning guide. So i ask to please review that ( why i was banned for spamming ).

In conclusion, i want to get unbanned from the Guide Sale section, and as Nick said that my my guide could be found in google, i want proof of that. Otherwise remove all the infractions that has been added to my account for no reason. ty

3. Unread #2 - Jul 31, 2010 at 10:11 AM
  4. Verts
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    verts#0001
    Lumpy Space Princess Le Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User

Verts bleep bloop
    Crabby Retired Administrator

Leaving this here for Nick.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 1, 2010 at 12:05 PM
  6. solito1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

solito1 Forum Addict
    Banned

when is nick going to do something about this.....

< not a ban dispute but don't know where to place it.. | VideoUsfine mistake ban >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site