[FREE][SAFE][SCHOOL .EDU MSN]EzraFitch1990's Middle Manning

Discussion in 'MiddleMan Forums' started by ezrafitch1990, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 23, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  2. ezrafitch1990
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ezrafitch1990 Member
    Banned

Hi guys. I want to start Middlemanning, and as of right now it is free, I require no payments. If you need a MM, please post in this thread AND THEN contact me via MSN and tell me your username so I can check that you have posted.

To ensure higher sense of security and ease in my MM services, you will first send an MSN message to:
    [email protected]
    After some details about the deal have been worked out and I agree to MM the trade, I will refer you to my OFFICIAL SCHOOL/UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE .EDU MSN account. This way you know I am a legit person and not some nigerian (no offense meant, just stereotype of a typical scammer) with internet access at a public library/shop. That is the best guarantee of not being a scammer I can think of.

Some rules:
    1. I choose which deals I want to MM or not MM. If something seems to fishy for me and I feel uncomfortable with the deal, I will let both parties know my honest opinion about how I feel, and why I cannot MM the trade.

2. I am not responsible for accounts getting recovered, hacked, stolen, or lost to buyer/seller in anyway. I MM to over see that both parties get a fair and legit deal.

3. Some outlines on how certain deals will work will be detailed below, Trades will follow the procedure I note, unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties before continuing the trade. If there is a certain trade not outlined in my thread, MSN me about the trade, and I will decide whether I want to MM it and what procedures will be followed.

[size=+2]What happens if...[/size]

Recoveries
    This is not a required step, but to ensure safety for both parties I will offer this semi-long time service. If I log into an account to verify username and password and see that recoveries are set, I will notify both parties that recoveries are set on this account. I will then ask if both parties would like me to verify security questions. This mean seller of the account will give me the answers to the recovery questions, and I will attempt to recover the account using the password and recovery answers given to me. This should take no more than an hour, and the deal will not continue until I verify whether recovery has worked or not.
    I WILL NOT CHANGE RECOVERY QUESTIONS FOR YOU.
    This is only to verify the recovery questions. Again this is not a required step, I will ask both parties if they would like to proceed with recovery check or not. Both parties can agree to continue the trade with recoveries set and choose to have me NOT verify recovery answers. But BOTH parties have to agree.
    NOTE:
    Recoveries take 2 weeks to change. If no recoveries are set, they can be set instantly. IF NO RECOVERIES ARE SET ON THE ACCOUNT I WILL NOT AGREE TO SET THEM FOR YOU.

BANK PIN
    After logging into the account I will quickly access the bank to check if BANK PIN has been set. If it has, I will ask the seller to provide bank pin so that I can verify it works. I will give the bank pin to the buyer of the account.

EMAIL ADDRESS
    If an email address has been set on the account I will notify both parties an email has been set. If both parties agree we can either skip or do an email change verify. I will go onto homepage, and through Account Management change the email address to a random gmail/yahoo/hotmail/live email address I make during the trade. I will ask buyer of the account a username he/she wishes and which email provider they would like for me to create the random account, but I will choose a password. This will be done through group chat so both buyer and seller know what the email address I am changing it to will be and that I really did just make the email address. After the email address linked to the account has been changed I will give the buyer the email address password so they can login to the email address and change it to whatever they like.
    Remember, this step can be skipped if both parties wish to do so.
    NOTE:
    If seller has access to the email address linked to RS account, changing the email address is instant as long as they login to the linked email account and follow email change confirmation that is emailed to them.
    If seller has forgotten the email address linked, there is a good chance I can find out which email address has been linked. I will notify the seller which email address it is.
    If seller does not have access to the email address, it will take a week I believe to change the email address.
    IF SELLER DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO EMAIL ADDRESS, I WILL NOT OVERSEE A 1 WEEK EMAIL CHANGE. Both parties may still continue to proceed with the trade, but I will not be overseeing things related to email then.

ACCOUNT INTEGRITY
    Again, not a required service, but through Appeal Ban/Offense under the Account Management section, I can check previous bans/mutes and level of security risk the account is at. I can provide screenshots/evidence of mutes/bans and whether the account is at risk of ban. If anything requiring attention comes up I will notify both parties.

_#_#_#__##_#TRADES AND PROCEDURES_#_#_#_#_#_#

Account for Account
    Both parties must first post in here and then send me an MSN Message to my MSN account. First person sends me account info and I will login to check for recoveries/membership details/Bank PIN/email address/past&current account bans/mutes (see above if any have been set). I will then change the password. Second person gives me their account info and I do the same. Then I contact the first person and give them username with the password I changed it to. THen I will contact the second person and send them the username and password I changed. If anything goes wrong, such as one party giving incorrect details, or trade is cancelled due to something such as recoveries/email issues, I will provide both parties with their respective account passwords I've changed.

Account for Payment
    Both parties must post in this thread and then send me a message through MSN with their usernames and username of the party they wish to trade with. Seller of the account will provide me with username/password and I will login to verify information and check for recoveries/membership details/bank pin/email address/past&current account bans/mute (see above if any have been set). I will then change the password on the account to a random password I choose. Buyer will send the money to the seller. Best way is through paypal as a gift, but payment method is up to both parties and not me the MM. Once the seller of the account has verified payment and told me they have received the payment I will release all the account info the buyer.

PVP Tricking (25K/76K/etc.)
    Both parties are to post here with and then MSN me with their usernames and person they are doing business with. Buyer of the trick will send me the money through paypal, as a gift. Both parties will give me their runescape usernames/which world they decide to PVP Trick on/location. I will login to my RS account and meet both parties there. I will oversee the PVP Trick (dont kill me I will have no money on me, and will blame the party which killed me :p) If all goes well I will release the funds to the seller of the trick (Paypal Gift).
    NOTE:please contact each other before asking me to MM this trade. I do not want to get my account ready/spend a long time talking with you and then have both parties find out they are not of similar levels to do the PVP Trick.

Item for Money
    Both parties will post in this thread then MSN me with forum username and username of party with which they wish to do business. Buyer of the RS Item will send me the money agreed upon by both buyers. Both parties will trade. If all goes well I will release funds (Paypal GIFT) to seller of the item.
    **IF THERE IS A DISCREPANCY**
    if buyer of the item claims the seller declined the trade, but the seller claims that the trade was made, I WILL KEEP THE MONEY SENT, until I decide BASED ON EVIDENCE (SCREEN CAPTURE IS THE BEST EVIDENCE YOU CAN PROVIDE ME) which party is correct.

Again if there is a trade I have not listed, MSN me with details and I will decide on whether I want to MM it and the procedures of which to go about MM'ing the trade

[size=+2]MY MSN:
    [email protected]
    once deals have been made and agreed to, I will give both parties my OFFICIAL EDU UNIVERSITY MSN to proceed with the MM'ing[/size]

[size=+3]CURRENTLY OFFLINE[/size]

3. Unread #2 - Jul 23, 2010 at 12:42 PM
  4. kfjjjdst
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    kfjjjdst#1091

kfjjjdst Guru

I don't want to be a party-pooper, but anyone can get a .edu MSN. Good luck with your MM'ing anyways.

5. Unread #3 - Jul 23, 2010 at 12:44 PM
  6. itsacrazyworld
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

itsacrazyworld Active Member

I wish every MM was as clear as this. Absolutely nice thread.

Unfortunately, I can't use you for my upcoming trade because you aren't trusted enough. I don't want to take any risk with $50+

Good luck, I hope I may use you in the future.

7. Unread #4 - Jul 23, 2010 at 1:12 PM
  8. ezrafitch1990
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ezrafitch1990 Member
    Banned

Thank you for the respone/wish of luck. I wasn't aware just anyone could get a edu MSN, mine is linked with an actual school. I don't want to give too much away right now, but it is linked with The University of Massachusetts Lowell, of which I attend. Once an MM deal is about to begin and all parties, including myself have agreed to terms, I will give them my @student.uml.edu (visit uml.edu to see University Of Massachusetts Lowell school website). ANd if there is still suspicion after that I will be able to email both parties with that email address as well.

Thank you for wishing me luck, and liking my thread. I wish you luck in your $50+ trade and hope everything works out for you as well.

9. Unread #5 - Jul 23, 2010 at 1:32 PM
  10. kfjjjdst
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    kfjjjdst#1091

kfjjjdst Guru

Talked to this guy, very easy to communicate with, also seems like a good person. So use him! (When I'm not available :p)

11. Unread #6 - Jul 23, 2010 at 4:25 PM
  12. ezrafitch1990
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ezrafitch1990 Member
    Banned

thanks for the kind words kfjjjdst, open for MM'ing now.

13. Unread #7 - Jul 24, 2010 at 8:43 AM
  14. ezrafitch1990
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ezrafitch1990 Member
    Banned

Bump, now available for the day.

15. Unread #8 - Jul 24, 2010 at 8:48 AM
  16. ImPrEzXtC
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ImPrEzXtC Forum Addict
    Banned

Mate This Dude Is So Awesome Asked Him To Donate Some Money BAM! He Does It So Heres My Vouch HES A LEGEND!

17. Unread #9 - Jul 25, 2010 at 2:31 PM
  18. ezrafitch1990
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ezrafitch1990 Member
    Banned

Open to MM

19. Unread #10 - Sep 4, 2010 at 3:00 PM
  20. ezrafitch1990
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ezrafitch1990 Member
    Banned

bump bump

< Rangex_uk free mm'ing service. | FretsOnFireGh2's Free MM'ing! (45+ Vouches) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site