This Is Complicated.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Rarely Skill's Unban Form, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This Is Complicated.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 28, 2010 at 1:19 PM
  2. Rarely Skill's Unban Form
    Referrals:

Rarely Skill's Unban Form Guest

This Is Complicated.

This is kinda a long/complicated story, so grab some choclate milk and snuggle down to read this?

Waaay back in the year '07, an account was created by an innocent 7th grade boy.

This account had the name "Sink Fauchet" because that innocent little boy did not even know how to spell the word faucet correctly.

He was part of the community, best decribed as an outsider. Even though his account was made during the same time as many of the other mods/other trusted people, he never reached that same status.

In 2010, his account was hacked and banned due to something he wasn't really quite all that sure of.

Even though it had a near 1.5k post count and had gathered a wee bit of re-known in the community, not much, he decided to abandon the account all-together and make a new one.

This account was called "Rarely Skill"

During his quest for greater respect, re-known, and general love around the community, someone found out the connection between Rarely Skill and Sink Fauchet and posted that I had evaded a ban by coming back.

The real question at hand here I believe is not truly whether or not I was ban evading, but if I was in control of Sink Fauchet at the time of its banning.

If there is a way to check back that far (I really have no clue to the power of you moddo's out there...) that would be most appreciated.

Then we could all get this sorted out and everyone would be oh so happy.

On a side note: Finn, it's really unfair to kick me out of the hottest guy on Sythe contest just because of a simple misunderstanding... I had that competition in the bag >_>

3. Unread #2 - Jun 28, 2010 at 3:21 PM
  4. Skele
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tier 1 Prizebox

Skele Heartbreak Kid
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

This Is Complicated.

Sink fauchet was banned for fakes vouches (http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6478533). You should have disputed your original ban instead of evading as others have gotten banned because of this. I'll leave this open for more opinions.

5. Unread #3 - Jun 28, 2010 at 4:20 PM
  6. Tgump
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

This Is Complicated.

I'm agreeing with Skele on this here - the rules are VERY clear about ban evasion.

7. Unread #4 - Jun 29, 2010 at 4:52 AM
  8. Skele
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tier 1 Prizebox

Skele Heartbreak Kid
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

This Is Complicated.

I still don't think it was right of you to ban evade, especially since you made Rarely Skill only 11 days after Sink Fauchet was banned and, as far as I know, didn't make an attempt to dispute your ban. No from me.

< Account unban. | Unban Worldie! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site