Dispute: Unban Vulge

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by UnregisteredVulge, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 26, 2010 at 3:09 AM
  2. UnregisteredVulge
    Referrals:

UnregisteredVulge Guest

I was banned for the following reason: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=855824

He said I was a fraud without showing any evidence, This is how the whole thing has happened. There has been a HUGE mistake.

Events:

1: December 2009 on Rsbot: I sold my OLD unbanning guide.

2: 2 weeks ago on Sythe: I started reselling my NEW Revamped Unbanning Guide

3: Someone who used my guide didn't get unbanned, So I used my 100% refund policy and refunded him, He went further and reported me...

4: Getting serious, He is telling everybody the guide doesn't work and leaked my guide onto the "Free Guides" section.

5: I have to refund people, So I do... I refunded 8 people: $64 USD

6: Someone issues a claim against my PayPal account and gets it limited, I lost $200USD on top of all of the Guide money which hasn't been refunded.

7: I contact PayPal and they say they cannot Un-limit my PayPal account because it is a threat to others.

8: Someone finds a leaked version of my guide, after going on a big hunt after they get angry, because I cannot refund them any more.

9: The leaked version was posted in February 2009 which was a leaked version of my old guide. I had even told everyone I sold this guide to, I had sold in December 2009.

10: I am reported for fraud/scamming on Sythe and banned and the only proof was this: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=855824 Which has no proof saying it isn't my guide.

11: I am now banned on Sythe, lost $200USD of my OWN money and over $100USD of other peoples money all because of someone who filed a claim early after I had emailed everyone saying I was refunding them.

12: My MSN is now getting hacked all the time, My Password is being changed every half hour I change it.

That is so harsh, I honestly did NOTHING at all. I was supposedly being a 'Fraud' for selling my OWN guide which I wrote around Christmas, I was banned with no proof saying it wasn't my guide.

I lost $200USD + because one of the customers issued a claim... I am the victim here, I was the one who had to refund money because someone else leaked MY guide... I was doing the best I could to contact everyone.

I am the victim! I need help on my MSN I have actually lost SO MUCH (including my bank details because of key logger someone sent) because someone couldn't be patient for there refund!

3. Unread #2 - Jun 26, 2010 at 11:26 AM
  4. Skele
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tier 1 Prizebox

Skele Heartbreak Kid
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

Please provide provide proof that you've refunded everyone who purchased your guide and this will be reevaluated.

< Vanhavere muted ban for nothing i was lagging. | Final appeal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site