Engolphed is a scammer.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Plznate, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Engolphed is a scammer.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 16, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  2. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

Engolphed is a scammer.

I regret to say this, but Engolphed, a fairly trusted Sythe member, is a scammer.

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=789263

Pic in case he edits
    [​IMG]

This is the pure he is re-selling that he sold to me. Login name is Teh Hunt Tid, which I changed to Lust is Sin. If you view that name on the runescape high scores, you will notice the stats are exactly as described in the thread.

Here is the vouch I received from him after completing the trade
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6042633#post6042633

Please notice that the vouch time is consistent with the times provided in the MSN chat pics following this.

Me showing that I am friends on MSN, the emails in the top match his.
    [​IMG]

As I dont keep MSN windows open for weeks at a time, I clicked chat history directly from that MSN window. The following conversation shows how first, we did in fact do a business transaction for 2 pins for the account Teh Hunt Tid, his pure.

Additionally, the second few pictures show what happened when I confronted him. First, I saw him online several times on Sythe, and he failed to respond to me on MSN. Then I pmed him on Sythe, asking if he was intentionally ignoring me, after which he magically happened to get on MSN then. He claims that the account was hacked and that all appeals have been denied for the account. He is unwilling to give me back the price I paid, yet offers a different account (so I can train that one up for him to recover as well?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After seeing the trhead first posted, I figured I would try and solicite more information about this new account Engolphed was selling my getting someone's help. I saw cosrob had offred on the pure, and PMed him asking for his help. Please note the time of the PM, it was sent yesterday, meaning that I did in fact know the name of the account (teh hunt tid) as well as the new display name.

[​IMG]

Cosrob didnt end up getting me the info I needed, so I did it on my own. I created a new MSN, added Engolphed, and let him hang himself. He verifies that he is selling a pure for royal. (notice the times of the convo are AFTER I pmed cosrob, again reiterating that I knew all of this info before Engolphed told me on the new MSN)

[​IMG]

Afterwords, he even met me in game with the account to verify. Please note on the screeny I have his pic of the log in name very clearly labeled. How can he be able to verify an account that he said was hacked?

[​IMG]

and just to be sure that the proof is concrete, here is his MSN actually saying the accounts login and display name.

[​IMG]

Honestly, scamming for two pins? And did he really not take a second to consider how active I am in the RS blackmarket, or that I wouldnt notice this?

Please ban this pitiful scammer. I can supply any other information that you might need, although this should be an extremely easy ban, considering I have taken everry precation to verify the scam.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 17, 2010 at 9:15 AM
  4. Skele
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tier 1 Prizebox

Skele Heartbreak Kid
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

Engolphed is a scammer.

Banned, thanks for your report.

< Rajah is a scammer i want something done | AH64 Pilot is a scammer! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest