Adblock breaks this site

{SWAP} main ~13m all logs for 99fm {SWAP}

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by level lll sk, Feb 24, 2010.

  1. level lll sk

    level lll sk Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {SWAP} main ~13m all logs for 99fm {SWAP}

    hi folks,

    Im about to trade my main (lvl97) for a account with alot of cash or 99 strength! Combat level doesnt matter just if its got alot of cash or 99 strength!

    Ofcourse here are some pictures about my main:
    I will remove recov question/email if I trust you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    my account has around 12-13m in worth and has done almost all the anoying quests.
    It also has 1 month of member left!

    My msn: [email protected]
    FIRST PM ME BEFORE YOU ADD OR I WILL IGNORE YOU OR LEAVE A RPLY!

    With this account its easy enough to get some cash (aviansies, green dragons etc)

    Ill hope to here something soon :)

    cyaaaa

    ~level lll sk
     
< *paypal* amazing skiller/pure 3 99's and 92 rc *paypal* | Free High Level Accounts! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site