Debate the Illuminati (New World Order) Here.

Discussion in 'Something For All' started by Peace.Love.Programming, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 22, 2010 at 9:41 PM
  2. Peace.Love.Programming
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Peace.Love.Programming Forum Addict
    Banned

This is a thread specifically for everyone's views on the Illuminati, and I will post my responses to your questions here.

There are a few significant numbers, including 666, 13, and the pentagram (5). The new world currency has 5 stars if you haven't noticed. If you look on the back of a dollar bill you will find more evidence.

[​IMG]

If you look at the eagle, In one he holds an olive branch and the other holds arrows. The olive branch represents resolution of conflicts and reconciliation, and perhaps the lifting of a burden in the life of the dreamer. The Eagle always wants to face the olive branch, but in time of war, his gaze turns toward the arrows. The arrow symbolizes war, power, swiftness, the rays of the sun, knowledge. It is important to notice which direction the eagle is looking towards. The Illuminati ultimately want perfection, but they will use power if needs be.

• 13 original colonies
    • 13 signers of the Declaration of Independence
    • 13 stripes on our flag
    • 13 steps on the Pyramid
    • 13 letters in the Latin above
    • 13 plumes of feathers on each span of the Eagle's wing
    • 13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum"
    • 13 stars above the Eagle
    • 13 bars on the shield
    • 13 fruits
    • 13 leaves on the olive branch
    • 13 arrows

Hell, there are even 13 Illuminati families. Obviously 99% of the stuff isn't true. Any videos on youtube that are in any way convincing are removed - including mine. The only stuff that stays up are the videos with hundreds of thousands of views with bullshit theories. All the hard evidence is not on youtube, because that is a huge corporation run by the same groups who control this world. Most of you are thinking of the Illuminati as they want you to see it. A lot of this information is wishful propaganda started by the Illuminati and meant to be spread by monolithic conspiracy theorists and repeated because it sounds cool (watch Angels & Demons, dumbest movie ever).

Open your minds. Here is a good example of how stupid most Illuminati conspiracy theorists are, and how they misinterpret so much.
    Starts at 1:43...

If you draw the star of David over the pyramid, each triangle on the pentagram point towards the letters "M", "A", "S", "O", "N" from the Latin writing.

[​IMG]

Annuit Cœptis means to approve and cœpio means to begin. It literally means "he/it favors the things having been begun". ORDO SECLORUM means A new order of the ages (The New World Order is the ultimate goal of the Illuminati) and the roman numerals means 1776. The historical Illuminati of Bavaria and central Europe, was started by professor Weishaupt and four students in Ingolstadt in 1776. The right eye of the ancient Egyptian sky god, Horus, was the Sun. In Hindu mythology Surya , the Sun god, is called the eye of Varuna the god of the heavens. The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal power from deities, in this case from Horus.

Here are some original writings of the Illuminati you might find interesting.

The Illuminati are only waiting for power. And this is why...

The exponential growth of technology will literally reach the point where humans will have the technology to rebuild themselves to live a lot longer, or even forever; but due to population issues only the rich & powerful will have this knowledge. We are pawns in a society meant to get the rich & powerful to this point - but the powerful will always fear losing that power. They need to control us, and they are doing a damn good job. Barrack Obama was definitely hand picked for president - it was obvious to any scholar that Barrack Obama would become the president, and look like a hero after George bush. There was no obvious competition. They use Barrack Obama just like they used George Bush. One small example was the whole "Yes We Can" reserve "Thank You Satan" conspiracy was spread to be extremely interesting and convince people to not look further into the Illuminati. Hollywood is controlled full-on by the Illuminati, and a lot of the thoughts recent movies (such as avatar) give us make us think like they want us to think. Music is another method to control us. Michael Jackson tried many times in the past to speak up against the Illuminati, and he was infected with vitiligo & lupus, said to have raped children, & eventually murdered.

See how much illuminati symbolism (visuals and lyrics) you can find in this video. Watch specifically for eyes and pyramids, and in some cases both.

Money is another. They force society on you this way. For example, if they implement The VeriChip. It is a small radio frequency identification device. It has an identification number and it is the size of a grain of rice. This chip could be like a new form of electronic currency. Your entire success in society would be based around this chip. The VeriChip is implanted in the human body, in the wrist or neck. It is currently used in some countries for medical information. Personally I believe a new and more complicated technology will come, but it's all the same idea.
    This is a thread specifically for everyone's views on the Illuminati, and I will post my responses to your questions here.

[quote="RussianVillain, post: 6052908"]There is no more illuminati.
    People make these videos to get video views on Youtube yet 99% of that stuff isn't true.

Like 2Pacs theory on ther number 7. Or the theory of the number 13.

All of it is first-class bullshit.
    I can make a conspiracy of ANYONE if I manipulated it a little.[/QUOTE]

There are a few significant numbers, including 666, 13, and the pentagram (5). The new world currency has 5 stars if you haven't noticed. If you look on the back of a dollar bill you will find more evidence.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1d/United_States_one_dollar_bill%2C_reverse.jpg/800px-United_States_one_dollar_bill%2C_reverse.jpg

If you look at the eagle, In one he holds an olive branch and the other holds arrows. The olive branch represents resolution of conflicts and reconciliation, and perhaps the lifting of a burden in the life of the dreamer. The Eagle always wants to face the olive branch, but in time of war, his gaze turns toward the arrows. The arrow symbolizes war, power, swiftness, the rays of the sun, knowledge. It is important to notice which direction the eagle is looking towards. The Illuminati ultimately want perfection, but they will use power if needs be.

• 13 original colonies
    • 13 signers of the Declaration of Independence
    • 13 stripes on our flag
    • 13 steps on the Pyramid
    • 13 letters in the Latin above
    • 13 plumes of feathers on each span of the Eagle's wing
    • 13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum"
    • 13 stars above the Eagle
    • 13 bars on the shield
    • 13 fruits
    • 13 leaves on the olive branch
    • 13 arrows

Hell, there are even 13 Illuminati families. Obviously 99% of the stuff isn't true. Any videos on youtube that are in any way convincing are removed - including mine. The only stuff that stays up are the videos with hundreds of thousands of views with bullshit theories. All the hard evidence is not on youtube, because that is a huge corporation run by the same groups who control this world. Most of you are thinking of the Illuminati as they want you to see it. A lot of this information is wishful propaganda started by the Illuminati and meant to be spread by monolithic conspiracy theorists and repeated because it sounds cool (watch Angels & Demons, dumbest movie ever).

Open your minds. Here is a good example of how stupid most Illuminati conspiracy theorists are, and how they misinterpret so much.
    Starts at 1:43...

If you draw the star of David over the pyramid, each triangle on the pentagram point towards the letters "M", "A", "S", "O", "N" from the Latin writing.

[​IMG]

Annuit Cœptis means to approve and cœpio means to begin. It literally means "he/it favors the things having been begun". ORDO SECLORUM means A new order of the ages (The New World Order is the ultimate goal of the Illuminati) and the roman numerals means 1776. The historical Illuminati of Bavaria and central Europe, was started by professor Weishaupt and four students in Ingolstadt in 1776. The right eye of the ancient Egyptian sky god, Horus, was the Sun. In Hindu mythology Surya , the Sun god, is called the eye of Varuna the god of the heavens. The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal power from deities, in this case from Horus.

Here are some original writings of the Illuminati you might find interesting.

The Illuminati are only waiting for power. And this is why...

The exponential growth of technology will literally reach the point where humans will have the technology to rebuild themselves to live a lot longer, or even forever; but due to population issues only the rich & powerful will have this knowledge. We are pawns in a society meant to get the rich & powerful to this point - but the powerful will always fear losing that power. They need to control us, and they are doing a damn good job. Barrack Obama was definitely hand picked for president - it was obvious to any scholar that Barrack Obama would become the president, and look like a hero after George bush. There was no obvious competition. They use Barrack Obama just like they used George Bush. One small example was the whole "Yes We Can" reserve "Thank You Satan" conspiracy was spread to be extremely interesting and convince people to not look further into the Illuminati. Hollywood is controlled full-on by the Illuminati, and a lot of the thoughts recent movies (such as avatar) give us make us think like they want us to think. Music is another method to control us. Michael Jackson tried many times in the past to speak up against the Illuminati, and he was infected with vitiligo & lupus, said to have raped children, & eventually murdered. See how much illuminati symbolism (visuals and lyrics) you can find in this video. Watch specifically for eyes and pyramids, and in some cases both.

Money is another. They force society on you this way. For example, if they implement The VeriChip. It is a small radio frequency identification device. It has an identification number and it is the size of a grain of rice. This chip could be like a new form of electronic currency. Your entire success in society would be based around this chip. The VeriChip is implanted in the human body, in the wrist or neck. It is currently used in some countries for medical information. Personally I believe a new and more complicated technology will come, but it's all the same idea.

[​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Feb 22, 2010 at 9:52 PM
  4. xPurplex
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xPurplex Forum Addict
    Banned

If you look the 13 stars abouve the eagle are in the form of the star of David. A president asked a prominent player in the military what he could do to honor the man, and he said honor my people becasue he was Jewish, and that is how the 13 stars in the star of David got put in. We talked about it today in class and i just thought it was cool i found this thread.

5. Unread #3 - Feb 22, 2010 at 10:11 PM
  6. PublicityFtF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

PublicityFtF Guru
    Banned

I feel that quoting from this your previous thread is in order:
    "I do not see why people return to rhis dull, regurgitated conspiracy. It seems that if you find an important event and mark it with "ILLUMINATI" you will gain a large following. I am sorry, but you were the one duped, not us." - Myself

Lay off the weed, bro.

1776 was also the establishment of the Declaration of Independence.

If you were to look at a small portion of the infinite gods there are then you'd see that's not too much of a victory.

7. Unread #4 - Feb 22, 2010 at 11:02 PM
  8. Bring Me The Horizon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bring Me The Horizon SCAMMER
    Banned

Honestly, the Illuminati is dead and gone. They're all freemasons now and nobody cares. Let it be.

9. Unread #5 - Feb 22, 2010 at 11:24 PM
  10. tofurocks
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

tofurocks Iloveroy

What annoys be about these conspiracies is that the evidence is so scattered. If you try hard enough you can make any number look like it was intentionally placed.
    Also, I haven't seen any evidence that a "huge corporation" runs the entire world.
    Also, it is ridiculous for you to say things such as "Michael Jackson tried to speak out against the Illuminati", and then provide such scant evidence.
    Having eyes and pyramids appear in a song's music video is not evidence at all. Michael Jackson is rich and can easily been protected; if he wanted to speak out against the Illuminati, he could have just said so plainly.

11. Unread #6 - Feb 23, 2010 at 12:13 AM
  12. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

Please add this relevant info to your other facts.

13 dirty shirts in my laundry
    13 meals I ate in the past 4 days
    13 bowls Peace. has smoked in the past week
    13 black specks on a section of my wall

The Spanish flag has red and white colors, red standing for the blood shed by the illuminati, and the future blood to be shed once they implement their plan for the NWO. White stands for surrender, since no on can stop the impending doom.

A toilet is white too, the toilet was invented by someone who had a friend who married his sister's roommate, whose brother was in the Free Masons.

Coincidence? If you don't see the validity of my claims, then you are blinded by the fog of the NWO.

13. Unread #7 - Feb 23, 2010 at 1:01 AM
  14. Peace.Love.Programming
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

Plznate,
    This is the second rude post from you. There are too many assholes in this world, don't be another one. Please point out an intellectual point of view or show some solid evidence against the existence of the Illuminati, rather than wasting your time. Thanks.

I am obviously posting in a very naturalist and rather narrow minded community, so I'm prepared to get hit - but I will never change my point of view without strong evidence against the Illuminati. I've researched long and hard from both points of view and I made my decision.

15. Unread #8 - Feb 23, 2010 at 1:15 AM
  16. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

I am not being an asshole, I am simply pointing out the idiocy of some of what you are saying. The burden of proof rests on YOU to prove the existence. You are the one claiming that a mythical brotherhood bent of world domination exists; when you come charging in the other thread claiming that we are all blinded by the shadow of the Illimunati, can't you see how negatively that reflects on your point of view?If you were to actually post something relatively factual, I would love to intelligently discuss it. But currently, there is none.

17. Unread #9 - Feb 23, 2010 at 7:15 AM
  18. Peace.Love.Programming
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

19. Unread #10 - Feb 23, 2010 at 2:11 PM
  20. Try and run
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Try and run Grand Master
    Banned

Exactly, this kid is a fucking idiot and needs to do some more research. Stop opening up new threads, its getting annoying.

21. Unread #11 - Feb 23, 2010 at 2:12 PM
  22. Bring Me The Horizon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bring Me The Horizon SCAMMER
    Banned

Hey hey calm down. Whether you believe what he's saying or not, please don't bash/flame him for what he's saying.

23. Unread #12 - Feb 23, 2010 at 2:23 PM
  24. Try and run
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Try and run Grand Master
    Banned

He already has a thread up, there was no reason for him to make a new one. He only reads like 1/5 of the posts and as I told him before, my grandfather was a 33rd degree mason and my great-grandfather was a high ranking mason and nothing is going to happen.

25. Unread #13 - Feb 23, 2010 at 4:37 PM
  26. wombakage
    Referrals:

wombakage Guest

All of this comes from a person who believes shrooms cure autism or whatever. And who smokes large amounts of marijuana (which when consumed to much fucks your brain up).

Also you made a thread of making cat soup. Really every once in a while someone posts a thread like this. 13 is an unlucky number ILLUMINATI

NWO obviously made the swine flu virus, along with the black death. 13 isn't a single digit. there are 12 months not 13.
    Its all circumstantial

So in response, there will always be circumstantial evidence which suggests ridiculous possibilities. Your job as a citizen of the internet is to filter out what is real, and what is troll.

Free masons are different. Actually exist but benign. What evidence do you have other than ridiculous fear mongering videos?

27. Unread #14 - Feb 23, 2010 at 4:47 PM
  28. Easter Bunny2
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Easter Bunny2 Bunny Pie
    Banned

Womba's argument is much my own. Coincidence can not be considered evidence. 13 original colonies... that was Illuminati? There were 13 colonies, so there are 13 stars, 13 stripes on the flag to represent them, and so on and so forth.

Evidence is contrived from logical reasoning of a situation. Thus far, all that is presented are crazy theories based on everyday coincidences. I believe that to make this a valid argument, there would need to be actual evidence and not some "Secret code" that you see in movies or on the news.

29. Unread #15 - Feb 25, 2010 at 5:33 AM
  30. Peace.Love.Programming
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

Your guys' arguments are frankly stupid, because you havn't done any background research to even give me something to fight against. I said Magic Mushrooms cure OCD, and I stand by that fact. There are university websites that have studies of it in their archives. It may not be a well known fact but it is factual, and you again shouldn't speak without having something to back your argument. The evidence for the illuminati is clear, do a little research - I even posted a website you could look on. There are too many assholes in this world; don't add to that number.

31. Unread #16 - Feb 25, 2010 at 6:15 AM
  32. Peace.Love.Programming
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

Watch that aswell. What don't you understand? It all pieces together. Find more evidence. Search about all the heads of main corperations like google watching that man in the video. Search about how Avatar is a movie meant to set a certain emotion in people, just like hollywood want. They want you to get used to the future. All the main corperations are run by the banks, because it's all about money. Old sources of wealth and power try to keep new sources of wealth and power from coming forth. Monopolization man. Did you even read totse?

33. Unread #17 - Feb 25, 2010 at 2:52 PM
  34. Angelmax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Angelmax Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

The freemasons are a bunch of harmless old men who like dressing up, you may as well go after the Rotary club.

And just because you can find the number 13 on the dollar bill by searching for hours, that is no clue to some grand conspiracy.

35. Unread #18 - Feb 27, 2010 at 1:25 AM
  36. Peace.Love.Programming
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

Can someone please give me something to debate. No-one's even asked about lehman.

37. Unread #19 - Feb 27, 2010 at 3:40 AM
  38. thebes
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

thebes Newcomer

You're just some faggot that read the Dan Brown books, and now believes that that an ancient cult is alive and controlling the world because of some coincidences. MAN SERIOUSLY, THOSE FuCKING ILLUMINATI ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD MAAAAYYNE.

39. Unread #20 - Feb 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM
  40. Aeroshaft
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Aeroshaft Newcomer
    Banned

You put so much effort into one subject, it's amazing. Why not think outside the box. Outside the Illuminati, etc. and see where that leaves you.

You can't make a thread to be debated against a subject that bears no interest to most. Illuminati aren't behind anything. You looked at a rainbow and picked out the colors you wanted to try and prove something. Just because there are different conspiracy signs doesn't mean they all point to the same group.

The number thirteen has had it's significance for millenniums due to the 13 natural months that cyle with the moon, in some belifs that came far before the Illuminati. The number is obviously significant but don't take some of the places it was used and try to back up your theory.

As for the other "points" you make, it's ridiculous to try and counter-"debate" it because all you do is look at videos on youtube and deliver the message to us.

You can look at reality from any angle you want and it can make sense to you but all you're doing is making illusions for yourself that always appear self-evident and that's the beauty of it. In this world, this reality, we can think practically anything and it will appear self-evident. Religion, science, spirituality, aliens, demons, angels, God(s), point of life, etc.

< Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie' | Former Gitmo Detainee Now a Taliban Commander >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site