Andren0 is a scammer.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by amuthaeffinv, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Andren0 is a scammer.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 12, 2009 at 12:58 PM
  2. amuthaeffinv
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

amuthaeffinv Active Member

Andren0 is a scammer.

I just recently bought an account from andren0 for $50usd via paypal, claimed and canceled, even went first for this idiot. He gave me a good sum of information, but it turns out he left out a HUGE sum of it. The morning after I bought it, I tried to log in and the password was changed on me. I recovered it yesterday, and then today I tried to get on it again and it is locked.

To prove this, Note the stats he says it has in this thread: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=566602 (and note that I did infact buy it)

Now look up "jactherabbit" on the rs hiscores. The stats are the exact same as the account he was selling... so this is the name of the account he sold me. (I lvled hp and attack once.)

[​IMG]

Now, look at this picture -.-

[​IMG]

I would highly appreciate some justice here. Please ban him. THIS IS $50 WE ARE TALKING HERE.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 18, 2009 at 10:14 AM
  4. Giddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant

Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

Andren0 is a scammer.

Already banned.

< scammer elvenunion ban him! | [email protected] = SCAMMER ! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site