Nathan - Just Read This

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Nathan - Just Read This, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Nathan - Just Read This
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 5, 2008 at 9:36 PM
  2. Nathan - Just Read This
    Referrals:

Nathan - Just Read This Guest

Nathan - Just Read This

Okay, I will start off by saying that I am over at a friend's house to post this.

Yet again, this is about Unb4nn3d, but just read this.

I've talked to Cfrey, hardly... And I've talked to Viper who said he's posted something reguarding one of the threads in the dispute forums. I have many friends who are on Sythe that know I was wrongfully banned and they have evidence to prove it. They posted, and it was neglected, apparently.

I, as Unb4nn3d, have accessed www.sythe.org from the Logan County District Library and the Western Neighborhood Outreach Center. You can call these places at [1-937-599-4189] for the Library to find the IP and at [1-937-593-1449] for the Outreach Center.

Both of the listed IP's above I believe are banned, and are probably listen on my account, which caused me to be banned for "Ban Evading."

You say that I am Slipally, but that I promise is someone else who had accessed the Outreach or Library computers, as there are many to be used. After calling these places, you will see that my IP Address stands alone, and there should not be any other accounts linked to this IP Address at all. My IP at my house had no reason to be banned for sure, but it was anyways.

Now if you read this Nathan, and you acted upon these, their should be no reason for me to be banned. I am not here to be an ass, but to prove my innocence I have taken the liberty to post this thread.

If I am unbanned, I will continue in my conquest to repel scammers and make more good trades. I got banned initially just by saying that I was the same person from some vouches, and I'm sure you might have checked the wrong IP Address or just linked me incorrectly as said.

Farewell. And I hope to talk to Shredderbeam tomorrow with Leet_Range if this issue cannot be resolved.

3. Unread #2 - Oct 5, 2008 at 10:36 PM
  4. ItsNate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ItsNate Formerly known as Nathan'
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

Nathan - Just Read This

The reason you have been banned; is because you have the same registration IP as Slipally which has be banned for scamming. The registration ip is from the library by the looks of it, but then you have posted on other ips which I'll take a guess is the outreach center.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban your account, but the ip will remain banned so nobody can register from there again.

< A special request. | Unban "Unb4nn3d" >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site