Tom Joo = Scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Magicman500, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Tom Joo = Scammer
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 26, 2008 at 12:45 AM
  2. Magicman500
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Magicman500 Member

Tom Joo = Scammer

Ok, I had to post in someone else's topic before when he scammed me cause I had no proof..... Anyway, now I have some proof. If you look at his sig, He has 2 vouches, right? Ok. You look, neither mention his name!?!?!?! Think, meh guess they don't have to... Click the link on the quote...

WTF?!?!?!

The vouch is not meant for him.... He is not mentioned, did not vouch back, no post to be seen....

I looked in the rules, but I'm pretty sure i've seen somewhere that falsifying vouches in not allowed, please ban him as he has scammed me two mill, we xfered then he blocked me....

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, it seemed like the correct one...

EDIT: I thought I should also point out:

[​IMG]

Vouch #1 is intended for The Granite Maul: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=3229093#post3229093

for vouch #1, if you look, The Granite Maul has the vouch in hi sig, which was posted on his thread, with a post from Tom Joo no where to be found.... hmmmm.....

vouch #2 is intended for manifested08: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=3313186#post3313186

for vouch #2, if you look on first page of the thread, as proof it's manifested's vouch, he listed it!

so plz, ban him!

3. Unread #2 - Jul 26, 2008 at 2:56 PM
  4. Pen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pen Legend
    Banned

Tom Joo = Scammer

Banned, thanks.

< papaya is a scammer dont trade him!! [proof!!] | wow-trainer is a scammer! Scammed me of a WoW game card! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site