Scammed over 800m by Spereff and scambuster

Discussion in 'Archives' started by -Cold-, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 19, 2008 at 9:24 AM
  2. -Cold-
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

-Cold- Member

Was trading an account with 1.3b on it for $4000 to scambuster. Spereff was the MM. Spereff was in control of the account, finished verifying it, and I was waiting on a payment from scambuster. Started to get worried when scambuster was stalling heaps, and then I saw the account logged on world 18 (BH world). At that point I did what I could to recover the account, but I didn't regain control of it for about an hour. By then most of the stuff was gone.

I have plenty of pictures of the conversation, uploading as we speak. For now I'll post the important ones.

[​IMG]
    This is the MM telling me his email. He has since changed his profile to a different email, I'm assuming he's trying to cover his tracks.

[​IMG]
    This is where the password finally changed. They both then proceeded to spam me over MSN, it froze up for a while but I waited it out to make sure I got the screenshots.

[​IMG]
    Him confirming he was on world 18.

[​IMG]
    He claimed to leave at that point, and set the account to appear offline on runescape. The password changed then so I was able to tell when I tried to log in. Once he logged out and couldn't log back in, he proceeded to emoticon spam me (that big white space, they didn't load). It continues all the way down that scroll bar.

I have more pics of the trade, still have the entire conversation up. If there is anything specific that's required please tell me and I'll get it.

3. Unread #2 - Jul 19, 2008 at 10:09 AM
  4. Eric
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Eric Grand Master
    Banned

I believe both accounts are hacked, after speaking with Sigex a minute ago.

< [PAYPAL]Wcing Service/Mils[PAYPAL] | ###Project#P2P# dragon weapons >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site