Scammer - Skelaguy

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by speedster, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scammer - Skelaguy
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 24, 2012 at 4:30 PM
  2. speedster
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Easter 2013

speedster Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

Scammer - Skelaguy

Scammers Profile : http://sythe.org/member.php?u=349628

Thread of agreement : http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1451780
    Description : We agreed on him training a character for me. He 1st pmed me after posting in the above thread. The deal was he would get me certain skills in exchange for 50M at the end of the deal. We then later negotiated that it would be best for him (for motivational purposes to be paid 50% halfway of the deal).
    I agreed to pay 50% (25 Mil Gp) when he would get half of the requirements which are listed in the pictures below.
    I supplied him with 2.5M GP (this can be seen in the chat log) and he started. Today he felt like quitting arguing he would go faster if he would be paid 25-25-25-25 . I never agreed to this and he seemed desperate to back off on the deal. Also paying in smaller increments would kill the motivation to train my account.
    On skype we then settled that the deal was off as he wouldn't continue to train the character based on our agreement. (Even if I did pay him 25% I am 100% sure he would have backed off anyhow and end the deal).
    So I told him that I was sorry the deal was off and went on to check the account. He cleaned the 2.5M GP (Probably way before we even spoke on skype - that's what told me that he was prepared to end the deal once he would have taken the 25% payment, so I felt a bit of relief that didn't agree on the 25% incremental deal.)
    Anyway long story short : He stole 2.5M which wasn't his and didn't respect a mutual agreement. - This is called hacking/scamming or whatever, the 2.5M were not his to take. He also didn't level any skills which would have required the full 2.5M as to back up his claim that the money was spent on supplies.
    The skills he leveled were : Runecrafting, Cooking, and Agility - None which require supplies.

His Skype : skelaguy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Aug 26, 2012 at 1:54 PM
  4. Zerkerfist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerkerfist ..My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder..
    $5 USD Donor New

Scammer - Skelaguy

OK, I am going to contact Skelaguy about repaying you the 2.5M that he took off the account without your permission. If he declines to do so, he will be banned.

I think that normally it would be fair to just let him keep the 2.5M for the work that he DID put into the account, but I kind of got the sense from him during the conversation that he was trying to squeeze as much money out of you as possible before completion of the service - probably to back out and take that money with him as you suspect.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM
  6. speedster
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Easter 2013

speedster Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

Scammer - Skelaguy

Thank you, I just want him to learn his lesson. I don't care how much 2.5M represents.

7. Unread #4 - Aug 27, 2012 at 1:16 PM
  8. Zerkerfist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerkerfist ..My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder..
    $5 USD Donor New

Scammer - Skelaguy

I heard back from him and he refuses to repay the 2.5M. He claims that he has school coming up and does not have time to spend his entire life skilling your account and that is why he cancelled the service.

These are my reasons for banning him (to justify this ban if any other moderators read):

1) He took on the service fully knowing the terms of the agreement, and that payment would be received upon completion

2) During the service, he tried to manipulate the terms many different times and tried to persuade you to pay him early. This makes me slightly suspicious as he seemed quite desperate to receive cash up front, stating he needed it to "stay motivated." Because of this, I am inclined to believe that he may possibly have been planning to scam you anyways.

3) The fact remains that he still took 2.5M from your account that was not his to take, and he refuses to pay it back.

I have banned Skelaguy, and he will have another opportunity to refund you and have his account unbanned if/when he disputes.

< Scammer Newportshors | Ban Evader >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site