Min -> Nil Volentibus Arduum

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Min, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 19, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  2. Min
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Min Forum Addict
    Banned

Feel free to lock this thread if this isn't the approriate way to communicate my issue, however I had been adviced to post a dispute after multiple failed attempts to get in contact with an admin.

A couple of weeks ago I have submitted my High Pardon, which seemingly has been accepted as I have been unbanned on Min. I'm both surprised and very grateful to have been pardonned. Considering I'm not too familiar with the protocol, could anyone please inform me about any regulations as to which account is able to get unbanned? Reason why I'm asking is that I'd rather continue on Nil Volentibus Arduum for multiple reasons, but I was unable to find any rules concerning that. Is that something that I could possibly request or not?

About my TwC on Min: I was informed that it would be removed as soon as an admin got to it. I had been caught evading right when appealing my TwC in this thread. That aside, feel free to slap NVA with a TwC in case it would still be deemed needed.

Thanks in advance!

3. Unread #2 - Apr 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM
  4. Verts
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    verts#0001
    Lumpy Space Princess Le Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User

Verts bleep bloop
    Crabby Retired Administrator

Sorry for not getting back to you yesterday. The site was being unbearably slow. I'll unban your other account, but it'll have a TwC for the time being.

5. Unread #3 - Apr 19, 2012 at 11:29 AM
  6. cosrob97
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

cosrob97 Dong Dong
    Banned

Sorry to do this, but b&.

You've seemed to miss out way too many vadings in your pardon like Lil' Rain and the self vouching of ***. Not to mention the impostering of usfine, johnimposter - i'm assuming the name was changed to avoid any further confusion.

< My Request Of A High Pardon | Cant register, already account on IP (BROTHERS) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site