Imposting R2Pleasent's mistake by stui & N4N0

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered-ip0wns, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 19, 2012 at 12:42 PM
  2. Unregistered-ip0wns
    Referrals:

Unregistered-ip0wns Guest

Hello!

This is abit frustating how N4N0 can reaction about simple mistake what have made by Stui.

First of if you make account in skype and add someone to contact list then there is little box where you can write invite text like: "Hello, im ip0wns from sythe and I want to add you to my skype contact."
    So someone my imposted used my skype name to fake me and scam Stui.
    Stui posted picture: http://screensnapr.com/v/c3kd67.png

So as you can see:
    "Hi stuithebest! I’d like to add you on Skype. vahvel.marrk" <--- "vahvel.marrk" is my skype ID!!!!!

And now I added Stui to my contact list in skype and there is message what I sent to Stui:
    "Hi stuithebest! I’d like to add you on Skype. Vahvel Marrk"
    So real me is sending my First and Second name what I used to register skype account, but my imposted used my skype ID to add Stui to friend list.

So I would like that N4N0 & Stui will make public apologize that they made mistake and didnt watch the screen shot that close.
    public apologize is for people who ask me why I was banned and now unbanned again so I can link them to aplogize thread and they understand.
    I have refused many bussiness right now due this. So I feel like Im right to get aplogize.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM
  4. Punjabi3
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2014 Detective Christmas 2014 Paper Trading Competition Participant In Memory of Jon

Punjabi3 ☬Grand Master☬
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

stui pmed me saying it was a mistake on his part and he apologizes for the mistake.

5. Unread #3 - Mar 19, 2012 at 7:13 PM
  6. Blupig
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant

Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

You've been unbanned, stui contacted me as well.

< blackeyes Ban | Banned [ Account recovering ] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site