Misunderstanding?

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered Father 2h., Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Misunderstanding?
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 30, 2011 at 9:18 AM
  2. Unregistered Father 2h.
    Referrals:

Unregistered Father 2h. Guest

Misunderstanding?

Here is my original thread: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=10245761

I am accused of a scam because the now BANNED user (He scammed) created a scam report on me.
    What had happened is that he was going to sell me 22M gold, and claimed he would go first.
    I went to meet up with him but he ended up logging early. As you can see in his picture, he has his money still in his inventory.
    I DID NOT EVEN TRADE HIM however. Nor does he show the rest of the MSN conversation.
    All he did was take a screenshot of my character, and showed a PART of our Msn convo, I don't understand how this can warrant a ban.
    I'd like this to please get re-evaluted, as I did not scam, and the moderators doing the scam report knew I didn't scam, and it isnt until nearly 5 months later that someone has a change of heart.

3. Unread #2 - Dec 30, 2011 at 3:15 PM
  4. Sin666
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Heidy

Sin666 Hero
    Crabby Retired Administrator

Misunderstanding?

The fact that he still had gp in his inventory after he accepted the trade doesn't mean anything, actually. The fact that he shows you logging off MSN/blocking him does.

Denied.

< xi momo xi - Pardon Monsieur | [maciek1o3s] - Banned for sth, what i fixed already ... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site