Supporting Bawsz for unban. <3 [Please support]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by liljulian, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 20, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  2. liljulian
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

liljulian Forum Addict
    Banned

Hey Sythe!

I DON'T EXPECT this to be read by a lot of people, nor do I expect it to help dramatically in his appeal. I just want to do all I can to help someone who deserves it. :)

Bawsz admitted to some past not-so-good deeds that he committed before he was even a member on this site because he wanted to clear his conscience. Ever since he joined the site and decided to participate in a great way by becoming a free middle-man as well as donating $300.00 in support of the site he has been very legitimate, and very helpful.

I, myself have participated in two trades involving him and they both went quick and very smooth with screen shots taken throughout by him. He admitted to being on the road to hopefully becoming an OMM one of these days, and I think he would make a great one because he has shown honesty in all things he has done on Sythe.

To ban him for being honest and confessing to something he did months before he became an active member on Sythe seems a little extreme. Overlooking all the good for the tiny bad is very unfair. I think there's a point where you have to consider all the good trades and MMing he has done on Sythe before immediately throwing it all away including his donation for something he didn't even do AS A MEMBER of this site.

I vouch for his honesty and I'm sure if any of you did a trade involving him you would as well.

Thank you for your time, and happy posting ~~ ^_^

Julian.

3. Unread #2 - Dec 20, 2011 at 10:48 PM
  4. .James
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

.James
    Banned

No..... And from the looks of it, neither are the staff.

5. Unread #3 - Dec 20, 2011 at 10:53 PM
  6. Emperor Nero
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy

Emperor Nero Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

Apparently he just donated to get support for an unban, or that is how it looks. If he wronged someone he shouldn't be unbanned just because he donated. So as James said he probably won't get unbanned.

7. Unread #4 - Dec 20, 2011 at 11:03 PM
  8. liljulian
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

liljulian Forum Addict
    Banned

He made his donation before I requested his middleman services a few days ago so this was definitely before his ban. I'm just saying...if he was a true cold-hearted scammer, why would he ADMIT to something that wasn't known and that didn't have anything to do with Sythe when he was doing so well with trades and gained a lot of trust from whoever he traded.

9. Unread #5 - Dec 20, 2011 at 11:05 PM
  10. jcliu0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

jcliu0 Forum Addict
    Banned

Support from the community will probably have no impact on the staff's decision. The member clearly broke the rules of Sythe and his ban was clearly warranted. If he was to be unbanned, it would be indicative that the equitably of Sythe members would be imbalanced, therefore it would then become arguable to why other members who were banned through a similar situation are unbanned.
    I say NO.

11. Unread #6 - Dec 20, 2011 at 11:05 PM
  12. MrLuckyDraw
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MrLuckyDraw Guru
    Banned

I think he should be unbanned. He seems like someone who would contribute alot to this community.

13. Unread #7 - Dec 20, 2011 at 11:08 PM
  14. jcliu0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

jcliu0 Forum Addict
    Banned

How can you justify this? If you do some thorough research, there are plenty of Banned Sythe members who have donated $300 to the community, if not more.

15. Unread #8 - Dec 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM
  16. liljulian
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

liljulian Forum Addict
    Banned

Do you even know what he did? That's like saying someone who stole candy from a store, and realized it was wrong should be forever reminded of it and sentenced to Jail time with no bail. Why can't you see someone who clearly realizes his mistakes as a good thing. He came FORWARD about what he did and he's getting treated like every other person who lied about what they did AS A SYTHE MEMBER. this is just encouraging people to consistently lie about anything they feel will get them in trouble.

17. Unread #9 - Dec 20, 2011 at 11:11 PM
  18. Emperor Nero
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy

Emperor Nero Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

Look at Plznate, he did a lot of good for the community and donated. He scammed someone though and that is unacceptable. You can't just unban someone because they might be good for the community. They must make amends and prove they are reformed which is why there is a 6 month wait for pardons I do believe.

You can go into the pardon section and find at least 3 other members right now who admitted to doing wrong and they're still banned, and these are reputable members who have been here quite a while.

19. Unread #10 - Dec 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM
  20. liljulian
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

liljulian Forum Addict
    Banned

Emperor, the one thing about this is he didn't scam the Sythe community.

I appreciate everyone's opinion on the matter though, so thank you all for responding. Be it negative or positive feedback, it's all welcome.

Happy Posting~~^_^

21. Unread #11 - Dec 20, 2011 at 11:16 PM
  22. jcliu0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

jcliu0 Forum Addict
    Banned

Does it matter? There are plenty of users who have been banned for previous offences but they still pose a danger to the community.
    If you really want Bawz to be considered a high pardon, I suggest you come up with reinforced and valid arguments. It's not an easy task to be considered a High pardon

23. Unread #12 - Dec 20, 2011 at 11:21 PM
  24. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

This is a staff decision.

< Anyone recommend a good gaming laptop or desktop for decent price. | Free Runescape memberships >>>>>> >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site