RSTrader1471 "Trusted" Scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by hammarn2, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM
  2. hammarn2
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

hammarn2 Newcomer

This guy might go through with deals regarding cheaper stuff but yesterday he ripped me right of by stealing my white partyhat which I've had for a decade. I never played the game really but I heard the partyhats worth were quite a lot so I tried to sell it. Althou this page seems legit you better watch out. The "trusted" ones seem to scam the newcomers from what I've seen atleast. Just a shout out.. I can also post the chat log with this guy althou I haven't got any screenshots.

To the guys whom are new to this, never go first even if it's a trusted person.

cya

3. Unread #2 - Nov 9, 2011 at 2:18 PM
  4. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

Considering your obvious failure to get screenshots. Your obvious failure to get any proof of the trade even taking place, I'm willing to bet everything in my bank that you also failed to double check the e-mail address nor get a PM from the person you were speaking with.

I would also bet my staff position, as well as my donator status on the fact that you were scammed by an impostor.

Sorry for your loss, but you obviously need to trade safer.

< PinkielovesEU scammer | Scammer >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site