Paralysisâ„¢'s Cooking Guide

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Paralysisâ„¢, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Oct 31, 2011 at 12:20 AM
  2. Paralysisâ„¢
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Paralysisâ„¢ Guru
    Banned

Table of contents:
    1. What to buy (4 ways now!)
    2. How to do it (4 ways now!)
    3. Where to do it.
    4. Scripts I recommend.
    5. Tips.

1. What to buy.

A. Well. The first way is cooking trout, As with current market you lose no money (there is even a possibility for gain). The trout will cost you 5.7m , But with the current market, if you cook them all Successfully , You make 5.7m back, So there is Litterally NO money loss.

81 shrimp/crayfish Your choice Successfully Cooked
    186,172 trout Successfully Cooked.

Now this is what you need to cook successfully to get to 99. Now of course your going to burn some things, so I recommend buying more then the amounts listed.

B. This way Is another good F2P Way, faster but more expensive with greater money lose. You cook lobsters up to 99. To buy all the lobsters at one itll cost you about 39m. And if you cook them all Successfully and sell them back, you will regain 32.6 of that mil. So this method you lose 6.4m+ . You can switch to swordies if you want at 45, but its about the same exp and greater money loss.

81 Shrimp/Crayfish Successfully Cooked.
    498 Trout Successfully Cooked.
    108,311 Lobster Successfully Cooked.

C. This is a fast Member method, Cooking Trout up to 40, lobbies past that and then switching to monk fish, and finishing on Sharks. Now this is expensive. If you just add up the cost of the sharks, itll cost you 68.9m to buy all 52k. And if you cook them all Successfully you will make 63.8m Thats a 5.1m+ Loss, But chances are you burn alot of sharks, Wich adds to that total loss very quicky. Cooking gloves is a must for this method.

81 Shrimp/Crayfish Successfully cooked.
    2,472 Lobsters Successfully cooked.
    11,016 Monkfish.
    52,612 Sharks.

4. Another Member method, This method you cook monkfish up to 99, and do not switch to sharks. Now to buy all 84k Monkfish it will cost 42.25m. And if you cook them all Successfully You will make 37.59m back. So thats like a 4-5m Loss, And chances are you will burn only a few if you have cooking gloves at higher levels, so It could be anywhere from 5-10m Loss.

81 Shrimp/Crayfish Successfully Cooked.
    2,472 Lobsters Successfully Cooked.
    84,671 Monk fish Successfully Cooked.

2. How to do it.

A. Trout Method.
    1. Start off by going to a place you wish to cook, or a place your chosen script supports.

2. Start cooking all shrimp/crayfish until 81 have been successfully cooked, You should be lvl 15.

3. start cooking trout. Now for me on average I was able to cook like 1-2k trout successfully every hour, although , when I was using cooking gloves it was like usually 1.5k-2.5k+. because of less burning. If you average that out it will take arround like 100-180 hours of cooking/botting to complete this. I recomend botting a MAX of 10 hours a day, if your using your IP. If your using hot spot shield, You can bot 24/7 Without break handler , until you get banned and then just get your account back, But i do not recomend it, espeically if you do not know how to use hotspot shield.

4. When you get to about 99, Go plan a party and Get ready to be sporting that sexy purple cape!

B. Lobster Method.

1. Cook your choice of Shrimp/Crayfish up to level 15.
    2. Cook trout to 40.
    3. Cook lobsters to 99
    4. Sport your Sexy cape arround RS.

C. One of the Fastest Members methods.

1. Cook shrimp/Crayfish up to 15.
    2. Trout to 40.
    3. Cook lobsters to 62.
    4. Cook Monkfish to 80.
    5. Cook sharks to 99.
    6. Sport your Sexy cape arround RS.

D. Another Members method.

1. Cook shrimp/Crayfish to 15.
    2. Trout to 40.
    3. Lobsters to 62.
    4. Monkfish to 99.
    5. Sport your sexy cape arround RS.

3. Where to do it.

Well, If your not botting I recomend catherby. It has a range right next to the bank, and fishing spots if you need some extra fish or fish exp. If you are botting, just go where your script is compatible, it will usually be a good place to cook.

4. Scripts I recomend.

I did most of my cooking leveling legitly, but I did use a bot for some of it when I needed a break.

For the most part, The scripts that come with RS bot are great cooking scripts. ExemptMultiCooker works great, aswell as MHTY - The Master Chef, Deviant's cooker, and The Rouges den cooker. So use what fits your taste, they are all great.

5. Tips.

Well, If you have the stats, I highly recomend doing the family crest. Get the gloves and enchant them into cooking gloves. This is a very very good idea because at arround 40-60 cooking, or less maybe, you will never burn a trout while wearing them. I used cooking gloves and the lvling went very fast.

Also, If you Are going to use the hotspot shield method I said you could bot fishing, or any skill, I HIGHLY recomend reading a guide on it, its a simple program, but the slightest mis use can result and you not being able to recover your account.

Please note: I am in NO WAY responsible for anything that happens to your account while cooking using my guide.

YOU CAN DO THIS LEGIT OR BOTTING

< Dharoks live commentary pking | Found 45 def rotm pure O.o >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site